UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jazz

ranirottie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had another update. Jazz is waiting for the doctor to come round as the pneumonia is back again. :( She had a rough night, not helped by the admission into her ward of a very disruptive /disturbed woman who was attacking the nurses and being very noisy and difficult. :ohmy:

Lots of healing thoughts being sent. Is there anything else she needs whilst she's in hospital?

Mxxx

Thank you for asking> :flowers:

Her sons are keeping her stocked up with necessities although she says they don't bring her enough sweeties!! :laugh: Naughty Alicia,she's not supposed to eat them!!

I thought that texts might cheer her up as she'd know we're thinking of her. I have her number - available via PM.

honeys, im home!

thank you so much for the texts, it really made my day, as it wasnt a nice experience.

Loads of tests to come, but back with you all, the dogs, and the pc

ooo and COFFFEEEEEEEEE

while I was in there,I couldnt go with my mother to get her test results, shes got cancer. shes waiting for her appointment to see what treatment she will be having, and where the tumour is

I love you all, and will catch up tomorrow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Alicia I'm happy you're home but I hope they haven't let you out too soon. :GroupHug: Take it very easy now sweetie. Really sorry to hear your mum is poorly. Hope the results bring some positive news and treatment helps her. Will continue to think of you. There was no need to rush home. I wasn't going to visit you :laugh:

So pleased you are home, there is nothing like your own bed and your own toilet seat :biggrin: :flowers:

Never a truer word laugh.gif

Glad to hear your back home, there's nothing worse than hospital, especially when you have loved ones who aren't well themselves.

Big Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif and healing thoughts for you and your Mum.