UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Your Top Tenuous Links.

phoebejo

I loved the Top 10 Tenuous Links segment of Chris Evans drivetime show, I'd hear it on the way to work, so I'm glad he's carried it over to the breakfast show. Todays was Damon Albarn and I have a link to him :biggrin: My ex-boyfriends best friend was the brother of the lead singer of Elastica, Justine Frischmann and Justine used to go out with Damon Albarn.

What's your tenuous link, to anyone famous, not just Damon?

I have 3 biggrin.gif.....and a bit.

B. I. L is a chauffeur, one of his passengers one day was none other than....RHCP biginlove.gif

My niece's ex boy friend was friends with Alex Kapranos (singer in Franz Ferdinand ) who is best pals with........BRANDON FLOWERS !bigloveye.gif

My ex's friend is mates with Russell Crow

My friend's aunt married into the BE-RO flour family, but I don't think I'd get any brownie points for that one laugh.gif

I got chatted up by Kirk Brandon once, but I doubt anyone's even heard of him.

B. I. L is a chauffeur, one of his passengers one day was none other than....RHCP biginlove.gif

More than once, A. K. left his after shave in the car once, you should have seen the fights here over which brat was going to get it. O.H. has also driven Metallica, Gordon Brown, Gary Lineker, Idina Menzel ( singer in Wicked ),Alistair Darling, Princess Anne, George Bush's personal secret service agents :rolleyes:, Charles Kennedy, Menzies Cambell, Ricky Fulton.I should add that I have sat in the same cars as the above :rolleyes:. When he was in the police he met Elton John, Billy Connolly, he also when he was in the police had to help Princess Margaret into her car when she was taken ill very early one morning whilst leaving a night club in Edinburgh :laugh: .

Eldest daughter used to go out with the drummer from Snow Patrol, was good friends with The Supernaturals, has met Mark Owen ( take that ) and Marti Pellow, Robbie Williams, she's met others but I can't remember who they are.

OH is also related to the first labour prime minister.

Terri

Oh is a member of Surrey Cricket Club so there's a couple of things:

OH has had lunch with Andrew Strauss (England cricket captain for those of us who are non sporting)

Tim Rice said "good night" to me when me and OH were leaving a Surrey Cricket Club dinner.

At the same dinner I had a very short chat with Mrs Selwyn Gummer - as in me, "Isn't it a lovely view?" Mrs S G, "Yes, it's beautiful."

OH played in a rugby match refereed by Jeffrey Archer.

I am tracing my family tree, and my GGG Grandmother's father is JK Rowlings GGG Grandfather's brother (possibly) From the same family - my GGGG Grandmother was a member of the Jaques family who are famous for making 'garden games' - boules etc.

OH used to be a relief manager for Unwins the wine merchant - he's met loads of famous people, including Lemmy from Motorhead.

My boss DJ'd the Maclaren F1 team's Championship winning party in 2008 (Lewis Hamilton) and the Red Bull end of season party this year (2009)

Been in Noel Edmunds chopper :laugh:

Keith Chegwin turned me down on multi coloured swop shop in Knaresborugh the fat old mare.. i was only 7.. :mad:

Budgie, lol is it Adam Faith is related on dads side..

Edna Savage is related on m i l side, she married someone famous, normally see her songs or whatever on ebay..

I got a tee hee mug from mike reads radio show, i was smitten.. oh you seen him on the tv, now hes on the radiooooo, you wake up every morning to the breakkkkkkfast show, hes gonna play record after records, gonna give you all the hits... Mike Reads something else and is not to be missed ... shurrup was only 15... hormones n all :D

Edited by Cafferysmum

Oh is a member of Surrey Cricket Club so there's a couple of things:

OH has had lunch with Andrew Strauss (England cricket captain for those of us who are non sporting)

Tim Rice said "good night" to me when me and OH were leaving a Surrey Cricket Club dinner.

At the same dinner I had a very short chat with Mrs Selwyn Gummer - as in me, "Isn't it a lovely view?" Mrs S G, "Yes, it's beautiful."

OH played in a rugby match refereed by Jeffrey Archer.

That reminds me of another one ! my friends brother is Peter Willy the cricketer