UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Car's failed its MOT :rolleyes: Apparently some cord has snapped which is dangerous. Also a spring thats been fitted has been done incorrectly. I find that more alarming as I havent had any work done on the car since Ive had it and it had a brand new MOT before I picked it up and they didnt pick it up :ohmy:

Hello :)

It's gone very foggy here all of a sudden.Better than yesterdays persitant snow though.

Humphrey hasn't stopped sneezing for 3 days,I think he has a feather from his christmas present toy stuck up his schnozz.

Not been around for a few days so hope everyone is ok :flowers:

Just seen on the BBC website that those 2 teenage sickos

who stamped and kicked a baby dear to death have received

100 hours community service, with one of them appealing against it, the poor

poor little boy :handjob:

Just as well I didn't find them doing it,

Otherwise their futures would have been pain filled and wheelchair bound :angry: :angry:

I have an evil temper when it comes to cruelty to animals, and

yes I could easily sleep at night if I had found them..

Sick ****ers

recently his English book went missing - he handed it in but teacher swears he didn't and marked him down in a recent assessment.

Sorry to quote myself but the book which his English teacher swears Ceri didn't hand in was handed back to him (by her) today & the work in it was marked as 'Excellent' and given a merit and she highly recommended him to do some special work today - so much for the 'below average' assessment she gave him based on the work he 'didn't hand in' :rolleyes:

He's really happy so I'll refrain from twatting her one :ninja:

RMF I have a stray white hair waving around the top of my head as if it's got a helium balloon attached to it :unsure:

Hello Jules :)

• Like 1

Sorry to quote myself but the book which his English teacher swears Ceri didn't hand in was handed back to him (by her) today & the work in it was marked as 'Excellent' and given a merit and she highly recommended him to do some special work today - so much for the 'below average' assessment she gave him based on the work he 'didn't hand in' :rolleyes:

Definitely one to remember for parent's evening though - stupid bint.

Glad Ceri is pleased though :flowers:

RMF I have a stray white hair waving around the top of my head as if it's got a helium balloon attached to it :unsure:

Hello Jules :)

Hello :)

I would allow yourself to be suitably smug about the homework though even if you refrain from twatting her one :wink:

And be grateful you only have the one white hair :mecry: :laugh:

Ah fabulous Jemima is in the litter tray and will no doubt shortly be trying to dig her way down to see my friend who is currently in New Zealand :rolleyes:

And be grateful you only have the one white hair :mecry: :laugh:

I don't, the others are not quite as rebellious though :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: @Jemima, Jimmy (also called Jemima :unsure: ) used to do the same :laugh:

Pugsycat could never poo unless she'd whizzed around the room like a mad thing & then jumped in the tray :wacko:

Evening all. Been to the vet with Garfy who has had 3 injections so hopefully will be better soon. He had obviously tried to eat something while I was out and then puked it back up in the hall. When we got back from the vet he went straight to the bowl and started shovelling food down his face (unlike this morning when he wouldn't touch it). He has a big lump on his chest where the cat who attacked him in the garden at the weekend had its teeth sunk in angry.gif

Poor Garfy but it's good to hear he's eating wub.gif

My Cozzie cat, who is 18, isn't too good. She has colitis and hasn't responded all that well to treatment. I have changed her food which has helped but she drips you know what after going in her tray - or on the kitchen floor as the mood takes her rolleyes.gif We have had to cut so much hair off her back end in an attempt to keep her clean that she is almost bald. She hates our attempts at cleaning her up and it stresses us all out. She really smells sad.gif I have to change her bedding 5 or 6 times a day.

She is eating well and the vet says for she's not in bad nick for her age but I think she has gone down over the last week, she is really looking like an old lady and her coat is in bad condition. I am back at the vets with her next week and will see what he thinks but I don't we will have her for much longer mecry.gif