UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Moonbladez

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But.... the kennels said he needed to be neutered. But I have just been playing with him on his back... and he has nothing there... unsure.gif When I get him to the vets I will get them to take a second look. But I cant see anything tongue.gif

Poor Jerry, he'll end up with a complex!!!! laugh.gif

He looks very content in the pictures, and very handsome too. wub.gif

Lovely to hear how well Jerry is doing! Handy too if he is already neutered and doesn't need that op after all.

Super news for Pip too that a home is eagerly awaiting her. She looks and sounds such a super girl, I'm sure she will bring years of fun to her lucky new owner.

Great update - thanks so much for all you are doing with him :flowers:

Re the neutering, we were told by his previous owner that he wasn't neutered so that was the information we gave the kennels. Possibly nobody actually looked :unsure:

That would be a new one - we've had 'neutered' dogs turn up with their plums intact more than once*, but never an 'unneutered' dog turn up without any! Excellent news if he doesn't have to go through an operation though.

* I've also had to explain to a very prim elderly lady on the phone how to tell if her male dog was neutered or not - that was an interesting conversation :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Right Mr Jerry is back from the vets, and he is in perfect health! biggrin.gif He was infact neutered and they didnt fall of anywhere. So now he is chipped, flea'd wormed etc and was very well behaved especially when the vet mentioned treats at the end.

The vet doesnt think he needs to loose any more weight: wuuuhuu! laugh.gif Topping the scales at around 45kgs, but the vet thinks it is something his new owners will need to keep vigilant about though. Once you have been that weight, it is very easy to put it back on apparently.

Any excuse for more Photties!! My camera died last week, so im hoping Santa brings me one this year.

100_1951-1-1.jpg

Jerry looking for his Daddy when he went off to Afgan 2 weeks ago, he still looks for him.

100_1944-1.jpg

Jerry and Sandy trying to tell me they are bored of me measuring for new furniture.

100_1949.jpg

And the three Stooges all together Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif