UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Moonbladez

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to give the camera the kiss of life to try and get a couple of snow pics wub.gif

100_1953.jpg 100_1955.jpg 100_1959-1.jpg

100_1957.jpg wub.gif

But in all seriousness, I think he will be best in a home where there is some one home the majority of the day. He forms very strong bonds very quickly. He no longer cries when I go out, but he is ever so glad when I get back. He was very wary of me when he arrived, he was deffinatley a mans best friend. But within 48 hours he was a Mummies Boy.

He is a very clingey dog, he loves nothing more than to snuggle up to you under the duvet on the sofa. Its like having a red shadow. Although I was amused at his afforts to try and fit in my sleeping bag last night. And he succeeded to an extent, just his backside hanging out the top. Then Sandy decided he wanted in to laugh.gif

SDC10094.jpg

Jerry just wanted to say Happy Christmas to everyone out there! To all the oldies who have a sofa to sleep on at this time of year thanks to the great work of the Oldies Club. But a special Happy Christmas to all the dogs who unfortunatley dont have a home or a fire to curl up to.

Have a nice day tomorrow everyone, hope Santa Paws brings you everything you want