UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Moonbladez

]Just a quick thank you to everyone who made it able to get Jerry in to foster home so quickly. Here is a quick picture of the giant before my camera decided to die..

100_1878.jpg

He has his paws well and truely under the table already, and has claimed his spot on the sofa. He loves his walks, which is a good thing I suppose with the size of him. And doesnt pull too much on the lead- I think its just the excitement. It turns out his is somewhat travel sick, to the joy of my husband who had to clean it up laugh.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bekki

I'm glad to see Jerry looking so comfortable.

After the multiple sick piles he left me with I thought your hubbie would be okay. Sorry about that! I'd have delivered him to the door had I known & kept all the mess in one place :unsure: Jerry seemed happy enough to hop in the cars so maybe with a bit of practice he will get over the travel sickness.

Please Jerry a :GroupHug: from me

Liz the Chauffeur

Meh dont worry about it Liz, thats what I bought a carpet cleaner for laugh.gif and I have to make the hubbie feel useful before he ships off to Afgan next week cool.gif

Well get his weight down in no time. His recall is excellent, so once he has been neutered I can let him off the lead and be easier to drop the weight flowers.gif