UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Moonbladez

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just done a brief change to Jerry's website entry to add his new location and then noticed your fab new photos. cool.gif Is it OK to use them for his website entry?

Yeah not a problem, take what you need. I have 100s more happy.gif I was going to wait a week or so and mail you some, but if it helps now. Be my guest- shout if you need more laugh.gif

How exciting - Pip is such a sweet girl wub.gif

Good luck with the home visit - and welcome to The Refuge flowers.gif flowers.gif

Many thanks, I am very excited, I cannot believe she has been overlooked - her face is so adorablewub.gif

Oh Carroll Pip is lovely,fingers crossed all goes well for you.

Many thanks :)

Justa quick update, Jerry has been here a week and has settled in very well. Like he has always been here. He is loving his walks, he pulls like a frieght train for the first 10 minutes then settles in an waddles along infront of you. He is walking 5 miles a day with no problem- despite his weight.

His weight is slowly dropping off him, he has a small waist line showing. But looking at his paws, he is always going to be a big boy.

He doesn't seem to be very cat friendly, he would give chase if he wasnt on the lead. I haven't let him off the lead to test recall, but from what I saw at the kennels and his recall on lead it seems to be ok. Ill get him on the long line this week and see rolleyes.gif

He also seems doesnt seem to like reflective Day-Glo vests very much, he lets out his hooge bark at this poor man trying to fix the road. I have been working with him on this, and can walk past a man with the vest on now. But he still seems to have problems with runners running passed him with the vests on.

But.... the kennels said he needed to be neutered. But I have just been playing with him on his back... and he has nothing there... unsure.gif When I get him to the vets I will get them to take a second look. But I cant see anything tongue.gif

100_1925.jpg 100_1933.jpg