UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gillyb New Doggie

gillyb3

pio1009004.jpg

wub.gif I did post this under gillyb newbie place as well, sorry but getting in right muddle with this posting photoswub.gif , It looks like you can finally see my new doggie, his name is pio, we got him 2months ago from dogs trust and he actually came from ireland.

This photo is us actually walking him at the dogs trust, he is now abit fatter and fittersmile.gif and so am iflowers.gif .

Will go and see if can post some more for you to see.

Gillian

gillybspice049.jpg

flowers.gif Thankyou all.

Well this is spicemecry.gif who we had to have put down back in august after long illness. She was 13yrs old, and we got her from woodgreen when she was 4yrs old. She had lived a very sheltered life, no walks and another dog fighting with her in the house so thats why she ended up at woodgreen.

She was one strong willed girl, and she was not easy dog but we all learn to live round the problems, she hates other dogs from day one and she didnt trust no one. But who could blame her what she been through. She didnt ask to be there.

we loved her and i think she loved us (well i hope so).flowers.gif

She was our second rescue dog and pio is our third rescue dog, so would you like to see our first rescue dogrolleyes.gif .

Gillian.