UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Meet Alfie Moon

Melp

After losing the foodog in April I promised the kids that the next dog would be younger [and hopefully healthy]. None of us could cope with the loss of another oldie.

After several months of looking in various rescues, I finally met Alfie last weekend. After a successful homecheck earlier in the week, I was able to collect him on Friday.

Please say hello and wish us many happy years with our beautiful boy.

Picture070.jpg?t=1258306977

Alfie is fab with other dogs and is here with Casper [who you've seen before], Rebel and Sparky [police dog puppy and a little s***!] Dennis is at Michaels this week as I've had Casper and he's too boingy for Dennis but Alfie has met Den and gets on like a house on fire with him.

Picture080.jpg?t=1258306846

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's 8 months old Billy. Born on 11/03/09. I've got his KC registration.

His previous owners had him at 8 weeks and left him for up to 14 hours a day. Their postman persuaded them to hand him to rescue.

According to his handover form he's houstrained [certainly seems to be apart from two accidents when I didn't realise he was telling me he needed to go], has lived with kids [seems to love all people so far] is used to dogs[ yes but has no idea how to play].

He's responding to his new name and loves toys so I'm hoping he'll be responsive to training. Wolfs down his food and is setles in the crate at bedtime.

I luff him already [but then he's not eaten the house yet lol]