UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing........... Bella

Wendbert

refuge1.jpg

Beautiful little baldy Bella :wub:

Wiggle and I drove up to Appledown kennels near Dunstable and brought hom little Bella. She's a stray who has been taken on by LRSE&C, probably thrown out because of her skin problems :mecry:

refuge3.jpg

She's very timid so far and has had a walk with Wiggle

refuge2.jpg

After some wandering around, she's curled up by my feed :wub: Poor thing, she does smell rather bad so she's going to have a bath shortly.

Bella was called Gayle at the kennels but new start, new name and all that :wink: Here's here info which I saw and prompted me to offer to foster her: Bella, was Gayle

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww bless. Don't their stories make you want to cry. Just because they aren't perfect - chuck 'em out. That's how we got Barty - who is the loveliest dog that you could wish for. OK he isnt physically perfect and he has a lot of problems because of that, but for goodness sakes, the love that he gives. Bella will be the same, probably one of the most rewarding dogs you will ever have.

I love rescues. Sometimes, I wish Chloe had been easier but I will never give up.

Bella has had a bath, had some dinner, been out for a wee and is now in Wiggle's bed.

Excuse the "Bella washing her bits" photo but you can see how bald she is :(

refuge4.jpg

Showing baldy tummy:

refuge5.jpg

Now comfy, she's having a little nap :biggrin:

refuge6.jpg

If being a baldy girl wasn't bad enough, poor Bella also has a bit of a cough and a very gunky ear. We're booked in to see the vet on Tuesday evening so we can get her treatment started.

And before anyone gets any idea's, she's a foster dog :laugh: