UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Morning :tired:

evening. my ricketty old greyhound has become very frail recently. He got all giddy about going out 10 mins ago and fell over when he got out. His back end has gone all wobbly :( Ive dosed him up for tonight but tomorrow I fear we shall be going to the vets. At 13 Im not holding out much hope of any lengthy fix for the poor old sod :mecry:

Gentle squishes being sent :GroupHug:

RMF 1 : Mia-cat has just puked on top of the PC cabinet :sick01:

RMF 2 : I am officially in nowayamigoingtopassthisexam panic mode :wacko:

Me and Paul decided to go into town this afternoon to the German Market then onto the Birmingham Lights Switch on. We got to the square where the 'show' was for the lights only to find everyone gone and everything packing up. Still loads of people milling around as loads more still heading there! :grrr: Wouldnt have hurt Radio1 to mention that it had been cancelled seeing as they were doing phone ins to the popstars that were supposed to have been performing!

It looks like it was cancelled once it had already started :(

Edited by merledogs

morning

thanks for the good wishes for boggy. I think he had fell over and pulled soemthuing or scared himself as around 1am he got up for a potter about. He is still very doddery on his pins this morning but just did a mini giddy dance when breakfast arrived which is nice. Apart from the odd dental, Boggy has never really had any illnesses or given me any worries for about 9 years so last night was a bit of a scare

Morning :flowers: Gentle squishes for Boggy :wub:

I appear to have double booked nyself for lunch :unsure: I asked my Dad round for lunch days ago and he said he'd 'let me know' and clean forgot when my friends Mum asked me to hers last night. :wacko: Dad has just called and told me he'll be round at 4 :ohmy:

Work are continuing in their quest to make my life into a living nightmare.They have sunk to an all time new low this time I am not quite sure how much longer I can take this Putting on a brave face is getting a tad exhausting.

i really hope you can get out of that place and find somewhere better soon. :flowers:

I have my noo dog. OMG he's a babe!

His name is Alfie Moon [was Samson] and he's an 8 month old yellow lab.

Pictures will be posted later.

:wub:

R.I.P. Kruger :wub:

Thanks for all the good thoughts on our enforced lock in! Good thing we can get out via the living room to the kitchen or we would have been stumped. :rolleyes:

Hi Mags and Ingi :wavey:

:GroupHug: Mollydog and Nog

what a waste of time Andrea :ohno02:

WTG Boggy :partytime:

Just getting on with some cooking and baking, then we're meeting up with a friend and her two greyhounds. We're going to Lavender Hill park. will be a gentle introduction for Jack before a full blown Greyhound walk next week. Hope he likes them. Someone has suggested that he wears a false nose next week :laugh:

i'm trying not to think of tomorrow and battling with SA again. I really want this to work out. :wub:

Owl, you seem to be getting a few of these recently! Maybe time to check your computer for spyware or viruses?

Regular checks done for both by AVG firewall, and it's not that. I seem to have got on to a list of "opportunity seekers" which someone has sold on. I'm also getting dozens of invites to online gambling of all kinds, bingo etc. Doesn't bother me, I'm just amused by some of the bizarre mails which turn up.

Kats, I'm horrified to hear that your employers are doing far worse stuff to you. The last lot was the pits, coupled with the fact that they won't deal with the assault on you by your colleague. :GroupHug:

Hope your old hound potters on a while longer, Helly.

Hi Ingi, nice to see you back. :flowers:

We have been to the beach, only Az seems to think that a Mollydog length walk on the beach (35 mins) even with lots and lots of extra being chased and boinging for him, is NOT ENOUGH. Am about to walk Az* again... :rolleyes:

Who is probably-TWELVE, could someone kindly point out to him...? :mad:

Edited by cycas

Just back from watching 2012 in the cinema and I am still bouncing like a 6yr old - poor Nick had to suffer through me clapping my hands with glee, grinning like a loon, whooping and bouncing up and down for almost the entire movie laugh.gifthe plot is naff, the science is utterly rubbish, acting is a bit poor (tho some are better than others), and it's completely unbelievable but the special effects are AWESOME!!!! End of the world stuff is my favourite type of fiction I have bookshelves full of disaster books and a large collection of disaster movies on dvd - this film will be joining my collection just as soon as it's released to buy. A serious nicotine addict like myself normally struggles with 3 hour movies - by about 2 hours my thoughts have often started to turn to wondering how much longer is the film - not today!! The time just flew past and I could have quite happily have sat through a second showing of the film straight after the first finished - especially as there is just soooooooooooooooo much happening with stuff blowing up that I have no doubt at all I missed loads of detail. I had been looking forward to this film for almost a year now and was really concerned that it wouldn't live up to my expectations - well it did and then some!! Go see it if you love special effects movies - it's brill!