UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rosie Buttons Christmas Hamper Appeal 2009 - Nominations

Cafferysmum

Currently we will be able to send out at least 15 hampers this year to rescues...

We currently have toys and squeakies and treats and collars.. and some donated jumpers for smaller dogs, that have been used once or twice but as good as new and were originally knitted by k9 knitters.

Please if possible try and keep it to rescues who use this board this year and please post full address, contact details, with postcode and if possible a website.. as this is all needed for couriers..

Well its over to you folks now... it can be a rescue or charity, big or small, cat or dogs, or torties or spiders, we will cover em all :laugh:

Next year we are getting back into heavy fundraising, so this should be fun.. bye for nowww.

Cafferysmum :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who has posted so far will get a hamper for xmas :biggrin: I will be sending the parcels out early December to Mid December just in case our lovely postmen decide to strike.. failing that i will use my business carriers to send them out ...

All the collars we have are material collars :biggrin: we have lots of stuff coming in at the moment and thanks Carrie for the offer of more coats, that would be fantastic..

Right am off back to bed as im not a well ted lol

I will update and keep this thread going and it will say what date and which rescue the hampers were sent.. Their will be a note in the hampers so that they know its Rosies Hamper

Still more rescues want Hampers.. get it added on here.. :laugh:

Can i nominate Appledown Kennels please, not only do they take pound dogs for RDR but also kennel dogs for LRSEC and take strays for bedfordshire. Details for sending parcel are

Julie Shelton

Appledown Kennels

Harling Road

Dunstable

Beds

LU6 1QY

Right everyone, those who have not posted the address and contact name please do so, as this is really time consuming... and post men are like erm dont know the rescue karen can we have a clue eg addy..

So Rescues getting the hampers this year will be

OLDIES CLUB

DOGSTAR

WICCAWEYS

TAILENDS

FIFE ROTTIES

RDR

LRSEC

RGT MERSEYSIDE

APPLEDOWN

ESSW

STARLIGHT

A few i never heard of here so please if you nominated them please post me the addy.. and post code and contact name..

I can also do a couple more hampers as well :biggrin:

I will post on here when hampers are packed and also when they are ready to go... :laugh: