UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy 10Th Gotcha Day Mr Moo (Max)

ReikiAnge

:elefant: :elefant: Just wanted to wish my wonderful boy a Happy 10th Gotcha Day :elefant: :elefant:

Can't believe it's ten years since you were doing the wall of death around that room - and I still chose to bring you home :biggrin: I think I was possibly the only one that wanted to at the time :laugh: but we all love you very, very much :wub: :wub:

You are one in a million, a Max in a million, and I adore you more than I can say.

Today isn't going to be happening quite as I had planned but I shall make it up to you as soon as I can. You will get the smoked salmon on scrambled egg that you requested, just slightly later on today :biggrin:

In the meantime a few <cough> of my favourite photos until I manage to take some new ones ...

p224713964-3.jpg

p1009978997-3.jpg

p246224603-3.jpg

p123904808-3.jpg

M-MMaxintheWoods041ii.jpg

M-MMaxintheWoods153ii.jpg

M-MMaxintheWoods192ii.jpg

M-MMoo-Woods040ii.jpg

15April2008049ii.jpg

Thank you all :flowers:

I promised him a packet of crisps (usually he only gets the empty packet to lick) and he was overjoyed to get a whole bag of Smoky Bacon crisps to himself - amazed the crisps were still in the packet :laugh: He is having scrambled egg and smoked salmon on his dinner and I will try to find a new Max-proof toy for him too.