UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pixi Is Home

ranirottie

A lovely man just brought her home. His two springer spaniels found her frozen and seemingly dead in a ditch. He picked jer up and she moved so he took her home to warm her up and then rang me.When he handed her to me she was filthy,still cold and totally still but as soon as I kissed her and spoke to her she went crazy. I cant tell you how I feel. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the help and good thoughts. :flowers: x

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A lovely man just brought her home. His two springer spaniels found her frozen and seemingly dead in a ditch. He picked jer up and she moved so he took her home to warm her up and then rang me.When he handed her to me she was filthy,still cold and totally still but as soon as I kissed her and spoke to her she went crazy. I cant tell you how I feel. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the help and good thoughts. :flowers: x

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Very pleased she's home! Hope she's none the worse for her night out! :GroupHug:

I think being brain damaged is an asset because she is acting as tho it never happened. Once i had her in my arms the real Pixi woke up. She had something to eat and a drink,jumped on her camp bed,roached and fell off the bed ! :rolleyes: jumped up and ran around the room chased by Kizzy and Star and then jumped all over me. :laugh: Apart from the fact that she is filthy,stinks and is covered in burrs she seems none the worse. She is going to have warm bath once i have thanked everybody.That was the longest and worst night of my life. She will be staying on a retractable lead from now on to keep her safe. Thank you again. :flowers: x