UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Gemstone, is it possible for you to buy a ticket online and print it out? You can do that with coach tickets.

Oh dear Logan :rolleyes:

suzeanna :GroupHug:

I am mostly over the lurgy and can eat but my legs are like jelly. Had hoped to get Wispa back today but still can't walk far or do very much. Pants! :angry:

I had a hospital appt at 11.25 this morning...I was seen at ten past ruddy one! :angry: then 25 mins wait in the pharmacy for a scrip. Thankfully both the dogs' bladders were equal to the strain! My meds aren't working, so they are increasing the dose. I just hope it doesn't bring those awful stomach pains back! oh, I do enjoy being healthy!

Fingers crossed :GroupHug:

Good news Jazz :flowers:

GRRRR! I am more cross now because I am trying to buy an advance train ticket for a day trip to Cardiff on Monday and there is no fast ticket machine at the station that I am going from so I will have to pay full price :mad:

You can collect a ticket at any Fast Ticket machine, it doesn't have to be the one at the station you are travelling from - so if you can get to another station to collect your ticket prior to travel then you could still get the cheap ticket :flowers: Alternatively, I have heard that some stations which don't have machines are bringing back the option to collect at the ticket office, worth ringing to check :flowers:

Edited by merledogs