UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

My dad has a toyota prius which seems to have electric everything. It even parks itself provided the space is big enough. Bloody good job really coz as my dad has got older his driving has got bloody awful :laugh: Its a hybrid so runs on fresh air once its charged itself up, and has zero road tax, so while its not cheap to buy, its very cheap to run

We have tickets to see Fleetwood Mac next week, but Mollydog is still on complete rest so I don't think she can go to her normal dogsitter, she has other dogs about and does a lot of walking.

Am agonising over whether to cancel, or see if I can talk my Mum into dogsitting. Problem with my mum doing it is that she's over 70, she can't lift Molls if she should slip over.

The prius isnt a big car... tis about the size of a ford focus :unsure: have to admit it seems to have a tardis of a boot though. Id think you will have to look at the asian and eastern manufacturers to get the gadgets such as electronic handbrakes. They seem more advanced than the european and american ones.

We have tickets to see Fleetwood Mac next week, but Mollydog is still on complete rest so I don't think she can go to her normal dogsitter, she has other dogs about and does a lot of walking.

Am agonising over whether to cancel, or see if I can talk my Mum into dogsitting. Problem with my mum doing it is that she's over 70, she can't lift Molls if she should slip over.

Apologies if I've missed any updates on Molls is she wobbly on her feet at the moment? I have been meaning to ask how her leg is coming along been so caught up with Nogs leg but I am very aware that you are going thru the same thing with Molls.

Apologies if I've missed any updates on Molls is she wobbly on her feet at the moment? I have been meaning to ask how her leg is coming along been so caught up with Nogs leg but I am very aware that you are going thru the same thing with Molls.

Well, she was a bit until today, but today we have got her foot back (yay!) so I think she should be more stable, in theory and have more grip. Mum has a laminate floor though. Molls isn't the greatest on laminate, particularly if she panics.

Here she is after getting back from the vet. She had to be sedated, and that always seems to make her feel the cold.

gallery_122_160_74053.jpg

Edited by cycas

:GroupHug: for Mollydog

I need help, have a head full of snot and a temperature. I've been doing some reading up for a meeting tomorrow and it's all projected company figures accounts stuff - can anyone explain in words of one syllable the difference between EBIT and EBITDA :wacko: I know what the initials mean but can't get a picture of what that means really, is the DA bit included in the EBIT, who on earth knows :unsure:

RMF I have decided to go to work on the train over winter. I had to get a photo card for my season ticket. First of all I couldn't get my face in the oval on the screen in the booth so I had to hovver with my knees bent, then the pictures which came out were of an old bat :mecry: I look about 160, where's my life gone :mecry: :mecry:

Well, she was a bit until today, but today we have got her foot back (yay!) so I think she should be more stable, in theory and have more grip. Mum has a laminate floor though. Molls isn't the greatest on laminate, particularly if she panics.

Here she is after getting back from the vet. She had to be sedated, and that always seems to make her feel the cold.

Awwwww she looks all snuggly like that - it's funny how excited you get when you see toes again laugh.gif have you got to do the foot massages we had to do for Nog? We don't have to do those any more instead I have to do lift the good leg so the bad leg takes the weight for a few seconds then release the good leg wait a moment then lift again etc repeat a few times and do it several times a day. It does seem to be making a difference as Nogs walking on all 4 legs more often than not now although he defaults to 3 legs when he wants to go a bit faster. Can't wait for Friday to see what they think of the wounds - I think they look great, all scabbed over with a really thick solid crust and the longer wounds are really starting to look "healed" - cant really see how the one over the joint on the inside is doing as the plaster is very firmly stuck to it (not sure how they are gonna get that off without taking the scab with it), but it feels nicely scabbed and all wounds are dry biggrin.gif I'm also hoping for the confinement to be lifted again as Nog is getting more and more keen to go out and getting stupidly excited even going out in the garden on lead for a wee. wacko.gif

Marion flowers.gif sad to say that sounds a wee bit like wot I have (without the snot) hope you feel better soon, and nope I have no idea what EBIT and EBITDA are wacko.gif

Morning :tired: Couldn't keep my eyes open last night so nodded off at every opportunity, then of course woke up at 3.30 am, not able to go back to sleep :tired:

It's a year ago today that Spike's spleen ruptured and he so nearly left us. I'll never forget that horrible night and the traumatic time that followed. :mecry:

:GroupHug:

Aww :wub:

For those feeling poorly or old :GroupHug:

:wub:

. I had to get a photo card for my season ticket. First of all I couldn't get my face in the oval on the screen in the booth so I had to hovver with my knees bent, then the pictures which came out were of an old bat I look about 160, where's my life gone

Those booths never make you look good :flowers:

SDC10832.jpg

:wub:

Morning :flowers:

Had a nice evening, made even better by knowing I don't have to go into work so early today. :)