UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa ?

one.eyed.dog

Is there going to be a Secret Santa this year?

no idea about the official answer, but I was wondering if we could do as well/instead of a secret santa where rescues can nominate some of their dogs/cats/etc or fosters for a pressie? Much though my dogs do adore their presents if I'm honest they probably don't need anymore goodies or toys :laugh: and they will get something from me anyway.

Anyone like the idea?

no idea about the official answer, but I was wondering if we could do as well/instead of a secret santa where rescues can nominate some of their dogs/cats/etc or fosters for a pressie? Much though my dogs do adore their presents if I'm honest they probably don't need anymore goodies or toys :laugh: and they will get something from me anyway.

Anyone like the idea?

Me,mine really do not need any toys/treats etc would love to send a parcel to a rescue/foster.

Anyone like the idea?

I've never done secret Santa but I like this idea and would love to send something.

Terri