UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could Smudge Have Some Come Home Thoughts Please

Sophie

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is very little more we can do at present. Kathy is going home today, having alerted absolutely everyone to Smudge. There is simply nothing more she can do until he surfaces. If he is moving around within that huge warren he should be able to find his way out. Let's hope he makes his way down to the beach at some point and gets seen. If he has problems turning in a tunnel, he should be able to dig some space as it is sand and soil mix, no rocks.

I will be making regular day trips to Oxwich as it's a super place to run any dogs who don't go down rabbit holes. Planning a day out there soon with our friends Mike and Stevie. If there are any sightings of Smudge I will go there immediately.

I know Kathy was planning on having a BBQ on the beach yesterday evening, but I don't know if she did - the plan was made before the RSPCA and listening guys came out, and I'm not sure how long they were there for.

Kathy is now on her way home with Morse. While Smudge is underground, there really isn't much more that can be done. As soon as there is a sighting of him, we'll all be back down there.

I want to say a huge thanks to owl for all her help :flowers: And thanks also for all the people thinking of Smudge, it helps to know he has lots of people willing him out of the warren and back home :flowers:

Edited by Sophie

I have just read some of the comments written about the article which was published in the local paper.

All I can say is why did most of them bother? None are helpful or kind, and make you wonder are these people "for real"! Certainly doesn't make me want to visit the area with locals around like that.

I hope he comes home safe and sound as we all do on the Refuge!