UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Thoughts Needed For Daisy And Lucy

lynny95

I received an e-mail from Daisy's lovely owner Lucy yesterday giving some sad news

"She had a biopsy on a lump last week which came back as showing mast cells (a type of skin cancer)

She went in for an op on Wednesday. They did a chest xray first, and found the cancer has spread to her lungs, so they recommended that she didn't have the operation.

But dear old Daisy is still the happy dog that she was – is still running a lot – if not more, and just the same happy dog.

She's doing lots of tail wagging now, and wraps me round her little paw with those *looks*!

I suppose she gets very slightly tireder after her walks now than a year ago.

They can't give me any idea how long she's got, but I expect it's months, maybe a year?

She must be wondering what's going on, tho', as she's even more spoilt now and getting so many cuddles!"

Lucy is not feeling up to coming on here and talking just yet as I'm sure we can all understand (but I have had her permission to let you all know)

Please send as many good thoughts as you can, Daisy was so lucky to find Lucy (and vice versa) and I'm devastated that this has happened now that they're

so happy together

Daisy11.jpg