UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts For Gracie Please

Mrs Mop

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gracie had a good night, didn't fall off the bed either, her mobility is improving all the time. Took her with me to the bank yesterday, she has a bag for when the walks are too far for her so she went in that. It was market day and lots of people made a fuss of her which she loved. :laugh: She has a very cute tilt to her head now, will try and get a photo of it but it looks like the Vivitonin is working.

We called in to the vets as well when we were out, I went without any money on Monday so went to pay. She met a Bulldog and a 9 week old puppy who wanted to play with her. She was very interested in both especially the puppy who I could have kidnapped. The receptionist was suprised at how much she has improved and she met her Auntie Lisa who does her hydro. Hopefully she will be back at hydro next Tuesday but will only do what she is capable of doing, Lisa is very good with the dogs and will be putting on one of the floats in case she has problems.

Thank you so much for your support, when things are going wrong it really helps. :flowers: