UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

I'm going to ignore the comments above remember ladies I still have the tickets :bigzoro:

Feeling quite virtuous :angel: as I have managed to get most of my weekend chores done today...............I have cheated tho and not bothered hoovering downstairs cos I'll be dragging through my chopped down jungle to go in the skip, s'not worth it

Who me :unsure: I would never ever question your reasons for keeping furries in your pants, I luvs you and only want you to be happy :biggrin:

corrr

the tv is going wrong now, the speakers often vibrate.

im looking at tvs

I just want a tv, 28" or so. There is a huge great list of things they all have

I just want a remote lol

if anyone near me is selling one, please pm me xx

Big :GroupHug: 's for you Jazz

I think my company secretary may be on his own this evening, I seem to be receiving quite a few texts :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to GSPCA fun day show and Jodie entered her Giant African Land Snails in the most unusual pet competition. She won 1st prize and the vets that were judging were so impressed with them that at the end of the day she was awarded a Special Award shield. She was thrilled and she got joint 1st in fancy dress as well. So in total £30 in vouchers, rosettes, a big shield and interviewed by the press! She also has some potential customers if her snail eggs hatch but might be a big ambitious in announcing that they'd only be £1000 each :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

all the other hosts/mods like being rood,apart from Wendy

Oi! How very dare you! I am sweet and innocent and have never been rood in my entire life!!! :ph34r_anim:

I missed the norty word game so can I come in with a late entry of pissflaps?

Me and Casper have been to a BBQ today. He has spent several hours in a Barbie paddling pool with a 3 year old girl. At one point he wore a barbie rubber ring on his head but then he popped it and made his noo freind cry :rolleyes:

Me neither :laugh:

Tis very very very very quiet here :rolleyes:

Wish it was here. OH is watching Radiohead on Sky Arts 1 and they're on until 10.35. I'm losing the will to live.

They showed the Stones in the Park this afternoon. I was there!!! It was 40 years ago OMG, OMG, OMG

I am sitting here utterly fuming, for the past 3 hours those sodding kids have been screaming again, but this time there appears to be at least 8 - 10 of them and there is an adult male ENCOURAGING them to scream "louder and louder" it's 10pm ffs!! Robs already been out in the garden and yelled at them to please stop the screaming as there are kids in bed and people wanting a bit of peace but whilst the women all tried to shhhhh the kids the loudmouth clearly drunken arsehole male has told them to scream all they like!!

I am disparing of finding the right dress for my party if I can't find it at Selfridges where on earth am I going to find it :wacko:

OH very nicely said tonight that he wanted to see the dress I was going to buy coz he didn't want his wife looking like Harriet Harman at my party you can guess the answer I gave him :rolleyes:

Evening Fugees.

Abby, if you have come this far without having to ban a customer up till now, you are doing very well. He shouldn't get too upset about being banned, he is clearly very accustomed to it.

Snow's neighbours :axehead:

Jodie's snails :thumbsup_anim:

Auntie and sister have gone home. I have seen mum again this eve and she is even better. She is still being sick if she eats meat so has given it up for the time being anyway. Seems to be OK with most other things now.

I miss my girls. I feel like a triangle with only one side :unsure:

I am sitting here utterly fuming, for the past 3 hours those sodding kids have been screaming again, but this time there appears to be at least 8 - 10 of them and there is an adult male ENCOURAGING them to scream "louder and louder" it's 10pm ffs!! Robs already been out in the garden and yelled at them to please stop the screaming as there are kids in bed and people wanting a bit of peace but whilst the women all tried to shhhhh the kids the loudmouth clearly drunken arsehole male has told them to scream all they like!!

Appalling! Sorry if I've missed previous posts about this - have you contacted the local council.

Have just discovered that OH isn't actually watching Radiohead, he's asleep!! I'm listening to an audiobook so didn't hear him snoring. :rolleyes:

Not sure I am compos mentis (just typed compost then so obviously not!)

Have spent all day tackling serious back garden neglect. We were promised rain for this afternoon, so I thought it would only be this morning ................. so no rain here today at all. :laugh:

We are definitely not talking dead heading roses here, more tackling horrible weeds, overgrown shrubbery (most of which appears to belong to each of my side and back neighbour, and I am now "tingling" from bites, stings, scratches and scrapes.

And I still need to dead head the roses!

I 'could' tackle the front garden tomorrow, then again ...............

I have also had a bottle of beer! And fish and chips. Oh, and nobbled the lady in the fish and chip shop who thought she was there merely to buy fish and chips, until I found out she'd a new puppy - so she escaped only once I'd given her the "you must go to puppy class - and these are a couple I know are OK!" spiel.

Oh, I so shouldn't be let out.

I am disparing of finding the right dress for my party if I can't find it at Selfridges where on earth am I going to find it :wacko:

OH very nicely said tonight that he wanted to see the dress I was going to buy coz he didn't want his wife looking like Harriet Harman at my party you can guess the answer I gave him :rolleyes:

Did I mention Westfield ( they don't pay me , well not any more they don't )

http://uk.westfield.com/london/

there is a section called the Village that has really posh shops in

http://uk.westfield.com/thevillagelondon/

and it has a campagne bar

Harriet Harman my arse , you will look stunning

Appalling! Sorry if I've missed previous posts about this - have you contacted the local council.

These are military married quarters so if it continues it'll be the guardroom and the RAF Police that I'll be calling lol

This happened all thru last summer when hubby was in the Falklands, he keeps telling me that they will "quieten down soon" I keep telling him that last year when he wasn't here they went on like this til gone 3am and started again about 7am :rolleyes: kids playing is fine. kids letting out the odd scream of excitement/fear etc is also fine, this is neither thing, this is screaming for screamings sake piercing, shrill and top of the lungs screaming to see who can scream loudest and longest, no sooner does it stop than it starts again and this git yelling "louder louder" is just making it even worse cos the kids think it's great fun and just start up again whenever they want his attention.

Every single house that I can see from my back garden and back windows now has their doors and windows closed - we have no flipping choice with all that noise going on, it's NOT fair.