Top Posters In This Topic

morning all.still feel very tired and hoped to wake up

when walking the dogs

looked out my bedroom windon and it was damp

but do-able.

got to the front door to get the it was spotting with rain

got to the kitchen, opened the back door and it was torrential, but

it didnt stop Princess Tessie rushing out to bark a warning at the

(non-existant) birds who flu over her garden.

then Archie ran out in the rain, Cliffy however went back to bed :laugh:

has eased but is very dark here still

Am going to a TTouch session today run by Lots of Lurchers from here.

cant wait

look what I found at the pound.

murry.jpg

:wub: :wub:

In case anyone's interested, I bought this knife block set from Asda yesterday reduced from £25 to a bargainous £13. The handles are rubberised so give great grip :flowers:

kitchen_devils_control_block.jpg

They look good :flowers:

Off to pack what I should have packed last night instead of sitting on my backside

All the dog stuff is sorted and packed, I've packed buggar all so far

Have fun :flowers:

got to the kitchen, opened the back door and it was torrential, but

it didnt stop Princess Tessie rushing out to bark a warning at the

(non-existant) birds who flu over her garden.

then Archie ran out in the rain, Cliffy however went back to bed :laugh:

Am going to a TTouch session today run by Lots of Lurchers from here.

:laugh: @ Princess Tessie and Cliffy.

TTouch sounds good, will you do some too? :unsure:

Have fun at the show today everyone :)

Back to the real world today, Keith's just gone to see about our car. Fingers crossed they've found what's wrong with it :unsure: If it's not fixed, we will have a mad rush getting shopping etc as our hire car has to be returned by 1pm. Then we'll be car-less again.

RMF: My dogs have been replaced by statues, they still don't move much :wub: :laugh:

Morning..... I step back into RMF with some trepidation, it's been months and I've missed so much, for which I'm sorry.

I've been a bit wrapped up in real life, but my parents health is improving slowly, so less journeys down South, and Matt & I have called it a day (yes, again) so less journeys up North. And I've started looking for a new job as I have never worked anywhere that more closely resembles a sweat shop.

I'm hoping to catch up with a few Fugees this weekend and am homechecking for the Oldies Club this afternoon.

Would anyone like to summarise the last two months?! I'm not promising to keep up but I'll try :wacko:

slightly cooler here today but not much but at least the little rain weve had has watered the garden and saved me a job :rolleyes:

Whilst i love the sun, in the last few years with no bulldog in my life id forgotten how badly they suffer in the heat, Pickle is seriously struggling and has a constant supply of ice cubes :rolleyes: , but even so we've still been unable to take him anywhere for over a month now :( i do love the breed dearly but i wish they were healthier

Having my hair cut at last today. Its been left to grow, and grow, for the 'new style' I havent had the guts to ask what the style is yet lol

Hope you like your noo style :)

'Lo Claire :wavey: sorry things didn't work out with Matt :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for Pickle.

we can have our car back, cos it's still not fixed :unsure: apparently they have been out in it, tested it, done all kinds of things with it, but it hasn't done what it did with us! I hate intermittent faults :mad: I'm sure the fault will lose no time in coming back when I need the car for work next week :rolleyes:

Morning

Have been for my diddy run. The air is damp. Must admit I enjoyed watching the rain come down last night. I definitely live in the right country. Hope things are more comfortable for little Pickle. I used to do all sorts to try and keep Tess cool otherwise she could stop breathing. Do you put damp towels on him?

Have a good holiday Kazz.

Sorry the car isn't fixed Marge. I had a problem with a car that no-one could fathom so I ended up getting rid of it.

I'm going to have a quiet day catching up with housework.

thats both of Lissies beds on the line, so she has the hump. Shadow is dripping the coffee coloured wee again. Shes at the vets for a blood test and another urine test on monday. They think the blood is from her kidneys or bladder.

Morning..... I step back into RMF with some trepidation, it's been months and I've missed so much, for which I'm sorry.

I've been a bit wrapped up in real life, but my parents health is improving slowly, so less journeys down South, and Matt & I have called it a day (yes, again) so less journeys up North. And I've started looking for a new job as I have never worked anywhere that more closely resembles a sweat shop.

I'm hoping to catch up with a few Fugees this weekend and am homechecking for the Oldies Club this afternoon.

Would anyone like to summarise the last two months?! I'm not promising to keep up but I'll try :wacko:

Lets see, lots of fugees have had bad fings happen, lots more had good fings happen, some fugees have been ill, some still are & some are much better now, we've lost some wonderful dogs to rainbow bridge and welcomed some new ones to their forever homes, melp is gett ing weird men sending her weirder messages on plenty of fish and that made other fugees wee a lot, some fugees left, others came back, the board played up and then got fixed, cars broke down and got fixed (and some didn't) fugees have been on their holibobs to lots of nice places, some are soon to go, Sam's been to Sri Lanka and back again and is going again very soon, gardens have been mowed, kiddies have had birthdays, passed exams, got jobs, come back home from working away then gone back again and people still post pictures like this in here ...

1a98_1.JPG

Welcome back ..... nothing has changed!! lol