UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

hi all

My nnoooo dishwasher is being used yyeeaaaa

Ive been looking at a battery for the laptop, a mouse and have bid on some thertre show flyers, that I thought were posters lol

I wonder if ive won them yet, thought they were cheap lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shazzy. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I got back from walking Saffy to find hubby has made mushroom curry to tea............. yummy! :biggrin:

Jazz, I take it the dishwasher is working ok then :laugh: What exactly is the problem with your 'mouse' hand? Is it your wrist or hand?

:GroupHug: Shazzy & Chasta :GroupHug:

RMF: I have been to Sainsburys. I can't remember the last time I went to a supermarket at the weekend. I'm used to going at night time - when there's hardly anyone there :laugh:

Did it take you twice as long? :laugh:

:GroupHug: Shazzy & Chasta :GroupHug:

RMF: I have been to Sainsburys. I can't remember the last time I went to a supermarket at the weekend. I'm used to going at night time - when there's hardly anyone there :laugh:

i remember the same shock at how many people shopped in the daytime when i gave up taxiing and moved to the kennels. i used to shop around 3am and was then subjected to shopping at 3pm instead. :laugh:

Mag reckons they're repeats. 3rd episode next week is "New neighbours look set to disturb the tranquility of Portwenn, upsetting the locals with their unconventional lifestyle and even managing to gatecrash an intimate dinner between Martin and Louisa"

Edited by Jacobean

if anyone went on the great greyhound walk today, 2 of my kennels greys were there. Rocky and Louise. Neither are great with other breeds on the whole although we have been working on them by taking them out with boarding dogs. Apparently, both did the walk with 2 westies. Im a very proud kennel mum tonight :laugh: (Rocky has a tendancy still to try and eat anything smaller than a greyhound)

I've been really down recently but have just joined a group on facebook called the Lying down game. [the midlands one] I haven't laughed so much in aages and may have participated a bit :rolleyes: its juvenile and silly but its bloody funny.