UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Britain's Got Talent

ReikiAnge

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diversity were great :flowers:

I still voted for Julian though as his performance was so moving :mecry: He really is talented and is such a grounded bloke.

I will still look for him when I go out shopping but may have less of a chance now of seeng him I suppose now he's done so well :rolleyes:

Edited by Houndwoman

Yay, Diversity won :partytime: I've wanted them to win all along so am chuffed for them, and they were outstanding tonight :wub:

I do like Stavros Flatley and they were hilarious the first time I saw them, but once you've seen them once, IMO it gets a bit boring, but they are great fun.

Hollie sounds like she is mimicking someone else when she sings, rather than sounding like she's singing herself if that makes sense. I think it just sounds odd.

SuBo has never been as good as her first performance, maybe it's nerves. She will have a career anyway (if she wants it) and make loads of money like Paul Potts has.

Julian seems like a lovely guy, but the poor chap looks so nervous all the time. I hope he goes on to make a recording and make lots of money too.

Flawless were fab as well, but not as good as Diversity.

2 Grand were just cringeworthy and the rest of them were just okay.