UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing The Newest Member Of Our Family.

Kathyw

This is William Boyce Wardley aka BillyBoy aka (at the moment) Marcus. He also seems to like the name Fred!

bf0.jpg

He is around 3 years old - very young compared to usual for us but I couldn't bear to have an oldie so soon after losing Himself.

He is an ex-poundie who came to us via Carole at the little dog rescue.

within 24 hours it seemed as if he had always been here. Elsa doesn't take a lot of notice of him but CB loves him and they play together. KazzKitten is not impressed with him at all but JoJo loves him and they kiss each other and sometimes play together.

Seems he gets on better with the boys than the girls!

He loves people and other animals and is filled with the joy of life and we have the pleasure of an ickle boy in our home once again.

We also think he has been with someone who had a mobility scooter as when out with Ray on his chugachug he will try to keep pace and starts to pull if Ray gets infront of him. He walks sedately alongside about 18" away from the chugachug.

Congrats Kathy. Can't wait for the pics of Ray wheelying with William in the basket of the Chug Chug :wink:

Best home imaginable for William. :wub:

Kazz xx

:wub: bless him,he looks so sweet. The Little Dog Rescue has so many little dogs looking for homes. He has a dear little face x

He does, doesn't he.

I am sure if people want little dogs they know where to look now :flowers:

Congrats Kathy. Can't wait for the pics of Ray wheelying with William in the basket of the Chug Chug :wink:

Those piccys would be worth a fortune - Ray the artist on his chugachug (please remember the 'a' in future it could be important) are sought after by paparazi but maybe I could get the odd one while pretending to take a photo of the ickle boy.

Best home imaginable for William. :wub:

Kazz xx

Edited by Kathyw