UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Message For Dogstar

Abby

My dear Sam, Ingipops & Mark

What can I say? How can I express my gratitude to you for arranging such a wonderful, wonderful retirement plan for me? Words fail me, they really do.

It came as a complete surprise when I arrived here in Wales, but as soon as I realised where I was I knew I had either died and gone to heaven, or you had decided it was time for me to have a well earned retirement in a fitting environment.

I shall of course miss my travelling life and will whenever possible continue to spread the word of Dogstar from my personal bar stool here at Tafarn Dwynant.

I love you all, I miss you all.

Yours, with everlasting affection,

Sirius

SiriusMay09001.jpg

p.s. I shall have to have a word with the staff here. Apparently there was a party here last night with a karaoke machine, and I was not invited! I had to listen from my travelling case. It was torture. How good at 'I was born under a wandering star' would I have been? Disgraceful. Still, I have plenty of time to whip them into shape. mwaw mwaw darlings :liebe94:

OMG that is sooooooooo funny :laugh:

can I add that to his blog please ( and facebook )

That was really norty of you, Abby :angry: You know what Sam's like with travelling to Wales so it'll be all your fault if she gets lost (again!) in her haste to come and confiscate Sirius :biglaugh:

Wales is very hard to find I will have you know, its only because there is a large bridge into South Wales that I made the Ogmore walk at all

Wales is very hard to find I will have you know, its only because there is a large bridge into South Wales that I made the Ogmore walk at all

That makes it even more of a miracle that you got there, because there are actually 2 large bridges into South Wales :laugh:

That makes it even more of a miracle that you got there, because there are actually 2 large bridges into South Wales :laugh:

I did see the other one to my right hand side when approaching Wales but my bridge said it was going to Wales so I took it

its a fab bridge, very clever engineering in Bridges and I even took some photos of it