UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Message For Dogstar

Abby

I did see the other one to my right hand side when approaching Wales but my bridge said it was going to Wales so I took it

its a fab bridge, very clever engineering in Bridges and I even took some photos of it

I so hope you weren't driving at the time :unsure:

But glad you got to and from Wales - it's a beautiful place!

No I was not driving when I took the photos , which are actually on the way back so the other bridge was at that point on my left hand side

Ah so it's not you that's led Sirius astray then...I can imagine him driving and taking photos at the same time :ohmy:

Ah so it's not you that's led Sirius astray then...I can imagine him driving and taking photos at the same time :ohmy:

As hes normally in a constant state of drunkeness its prob a good thing his feet cant reach the pedals :laugh: Dont want drink driving on his record!!

My dearest Sam :wub:

I am sorry I haven't replied sooner but I am keeping very busy hanging out with the locals. They seem very friendly and were very impressed I came prepared with my Welsh Rugby kit. I have a few concerns about my new abode - there is one resident hound who seems to look at me with a lacivious expression and also the staff here seem most distracted with 'running the pub' and haven't yet fully rolled out my retirement leisure programme - but I am sure these are teething problems and all with settle down soon.

Please do let all my supporters on my blog and facebook know how I am getting on.

Here I am hanging with my new gang

SiriusMay09002.jpg

Here I am getting to grips with the beer delivery system

SiriusMay09003.jpg

Lots of love,

Sirius xxx