UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I emailed the bloke who runs the study centre to see whether the marks were generally low or whether it was just me and got this reply :

If I were you I would be delighted about having passed. The marks were really harsh and quite bizarre. I have complained about them.

Sounds like I was one of the lucky ones then so will stop beating myself up about it now :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George had a pizz on the hall runner this morning whilst I was in the shower, which he seems to think is an acceptable thing as he told me to feck off when I asked him why.

:ohmy: Norty George! Are you sure he's not a jrt really? :unsure: Little Prince Hugo seems to quite like the term "feck off" judging by how often he uses it :glare:

Sounds like I was one of the lucky ones then so will stop beating myself up about it now :rolleyes:

Good grief, Alex! Time to celebrate then :biggrin:

My noo laptop cable is here :partytime: I can finally work at speed again :pinkie:

Glad Emily is better :flowers:

RMF : I just picked my exam result up online. I just scraped a pass, phew :wacko: Disappointed because I thought I had done better but it was my first exam at the next level up and it was an integrated module, so you are supposed to do it after you've done all the rest. Still, at least it's not a fail.

I emailed the bloke who runs the study centre to see whether the marks were generally low or whether it was just me and got this reply :

Well done. :flowers:

Hey Fugees :biggrin: :wavey:

Hope you are all ok lovely peeps :GroupHug: 's all round just in case!

RMF: I am muchly looking forward to the weekend :biggrin: down to Brizzle tonight for dinner with my bloke, baby bro and baby bro's girlfriend, relaxing Sat and lthen unch with the bloke, parents and grandpa Sun (I thought we'd get all of the meet the family out of the way in one weekend :laugh: )

RMF: I am muchly looking forward to the weekend :biggrin: down to Brizzle tonight for dinner with my bloke, baby bro and baby bro's girlfriend,

Bring an umbrella :wink: Have a fab weekend :flowers:

Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!! Still haven't finished all my work :wacko: I need to wrap it up soon and start the weekend!

Bring an umbrella :wink:

...ella ella ella, eh eh eh ...

I am home for the weekend. I have just put the old telly wot I removed from the living room to make room for Tosh, upstairs in the bedroom. It looks really small now and I want another 32" lcd for the bedroom, but 'tis gonna have to wait until I have more pennies :rolleyes:

'Tis nice to put my feet up cos I've had a manic day :wacko: Weekend of studying ahead which I'm not looking forward to, but after next Friday I am giving myself a few months off until I start studying again in Sept/Oct for my November exam, after which it will be study study study as I will have an exam every two months until the end of June, so no rest for the wicked!

Edited by merledogs

Mark has bought me a big bottle of Prada perfume to cheer me up

How lovely :flowers: How are you feeling now?

...ella ella ella, eh eh eh ...

:rolleyes: :laugh:

A holiday from studying, Alex?!?! :ohmy: You won't know what to do with yourself :flowers:

I have received a series of texts which are making me giggle :laugh: My mum and dad have gone to Cornwall today. My dad is, as always, stressed and will be until everything is set up properly. The wind is blowing strongly. They are putting up the awning. My mum has decided that instead of getting stressed, she will laugh and is now just about hysterical I think :biglaugh:

Afternoon

Pleased Emily is feeling a bit better today. Hoping she's tons better very soon. :GroupHug:

I've had a good day at work. Got loads done and have switched off for the weekend. I haven't managed to do that for weeks.

Lots of people are out today with their doglets despite it raining so much. Scooby took me to see the ducks. I feel he wants to see them for different reasons than I would. His eyesight is shocking cos he can never see half of them. I'm just having a coffee and bowl of cereal before taking the other 2 out.

Alex - Big well done. Sounds like not many of you passed that exam so you have done very well. :flowers:

Pleased to hear Spike is being his usual self. :wub: