UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sirius And Poosas World Tour 2009

the wonderful ( and organised ) Ingi is offline at the moment so I am looking after Sirius and Poosas diary untill she gets back ( lord help us all )

In a attempt to appear as organised as Ingi I am going to list all the info here people need

Sirus and Poosas Host family information pack

pair.jpg

Sirius and Poosa are an important part of the Dogstar team, by inviting them to stay you are helping raise funds for our work in Sri Lanka and raising awareness of our organisation by contributing to their travel blogs

We ask that you take a minimum of 5 photos (more if possible) of them during their stay with you and provide some text, examples of their previous adventures are http://dogstarfoundation.blogspot.com/

The post below will tell you the next host families user name and the date they must arrive by please contact the next host family in plently of time to arrange postage/handover , sending them on by registered post is optional but we do ask you obtain proof of postage and post here when they are in transit

Following their stay contact me ( Happylittlegreensquirrel ) for instructions for providing material for the blog, if you need any assistance I will be very happy to help you

We ask for a donation of £ 5 per which can be paid via Paypal [email protected]

Bank transfers can be sent to

Dogstar Foundation

Account 65331523

Sort code 08-92-99

The Co-operative Bank , PO Box 250, Delf House, Southway, Skelmersdale, WN8 6WT

Cheque/Postal Orders made payable to Dogstar Foundation can be sent to Dogstar Foundation, PO BOX 6009, Milton Keynes , MK1 9AL

Above all have fun and beware both Sirius and Poosa have been responsible for running up mini bar bills (sorry

:blush02:)

Thank you for inviting Sirius or Poosa to visit you and we look forward to reading about their adventures at http://dogstarfoundation.blogspot.com/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirius dates booked 2009

5th May - 12th May Abby Blogged

12th May - 2nd June Mummy&Daddy Bert ( Contact Wendbert for deatails ) blogged

3rd June - 10th June - Wendbert ( to assist at Bowood Show ) blogged

11th June- 30th June - Dogstar HQ with Sam and Mark Blogged

1st July- 8th July - Dogstar special mission ( Conact HLGS for details :ninja: ) Blogged

16th July - 26th July Murtle ( with Poosa ) awaiting blog

30th July to 4th August Dirtychicken did not arrive booking in time booking cancelled

12th August - 19th August 2009 Anniegirl Awaiting Blog

8th September - 20th September - Anna Webster Awaiting Blog

22 September - 25th September a trip to visit Mrs B did not arrive booking in time booking cancelled

1st October - 6th October 2009 Purple Mog ( in post from HLGS 02/10/09 )

29th October - 2nd November - Mrs B

7th November - 17th November - Mags and Johns wedding :wub:

20th November - 27th November - HLGS ( and some dog training )

1st December - 18th December - Work experance Dogs Trust HQ London

Poosas dates booked 2009

22nd April - 11th May Rumpole blogged

5th July - 12th July Chickentikka did not arrive booking cancelled

16th July - 26th July Murtle ( with Sirius ) awaiting blog

31st July to 3rd Aug Sherlock Bones did not arrive booking cancelled

10th - 20th September Sanrossscot booking cancelled

Poosa has been found hoorah

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
update bookings and blog status

Ohh poo I was supposed to arrange for Poosa to come to the European flyball champs with us but forgot about until last week when I emailed Ingi, but we are leaving in the early hours of Wednesday 27 May so don't think he will get to us in time.

Maybe Poosa or Sirius can come to the National Flyball Champs instead on 13 August, but they will have to help me with the photography we are doing there, how are they with Photoshop? :biggrin:

Sirius is an expert in just about everything ( flying planes, making pencils etc etc ) so I am sure he will be able to help you with photos

what dates does he need to arrive and how long do you need his "help" for

Sam

P.s I have an email to send you re tee shirts ( sorry am a bit behind with emails at the mo )

We will be going to the Champs on Thursday 13 August, photographing and racing Friday - Sunday, and returning home on Monday. So Sirius will be able to leave after that, unless he wants to come and help me do some auditing too :laugh:

No rush re t-shirt email, we have our first photography tournament weekend 8 May so it would be good to have something by then.

Edited by Anniegirl

• 3 weeks later...

Mags and John request the pleasure of the company of

Sirius

at our Wedding on

12th November 2009

in

Castle Durrow, Co Laois

(appropriately pronounced Leash),

Ireland.

We look forward to your RSVP at your convenience

(if you are sober enough to write)

• 3 weeks later...

Mags and John request the pleasure of the company of

Sirius

at our Wedding on

12th November 2009

in

Castle Durrow, Co Laois

(appropriately pronounced Leash),

Ireland.

We look forward to your RSVP at your convenience

(if you are sober enough to write)

Sirius has asked me to get him a new outfit for this , :ninja: don't tell Wendys mum or she might knit him a suit :laugh: