UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sirius And Poosas World Tour 2009

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Poosa going to the wedding of the year? As I can do bride outfits too :wacko:

No Sirius is coming on his own.

Lucky for Sirius that you volunteered that outfit Chasta as I can find any amount of wedding dresses for 8" bears :ohmy: :unsure: :laugh:

I will be in contact with you :flowers:

• 3 weeks later...

I should like to invite Sirius or Poosa to spend the day with me on Thursday, 24th September - which really means I need them to fly in no later than Wednesday, 23rd September, and that they won't be in a fit state available to fly out again until Friday, 25th September - however if they would like to arrive earlier/leave later depending on their busy social diaries, I will ensure that they are "entertained" for as long as they would like. :)

I would prefer a "fit bear" if one of them would like to claim that attribute ....... :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I am thrilled that Sirius has accepted my invitation to attend our Rowing Regatta in Lincoln. :biggrin:

I am hoping that Sirius will take his duties as Ambassador extremely soberly and seriously, as I need him to help me promote this event at every opportunity beforehand, to make sure I raise lots of lots of much needed money.

Rowing to Raise Pennies for Wiccaweys and Dogstar

Anyone know if Sirius is travelling with a straw boater or other head gear suitable for a Regatta? :unsure:

Well, to continue the theme of sporty activities - would either Sirius or Poosa like to visit and possibly take part in a triathlon with me?? 4th October 2009

Afraid there won't be much alcohol beforehand but plenty to celebrate with afterwards :rolleyes:

Have booked Sirius for you , he did the London Marathon last year so he will probally do okay with the running , he must have seen loads of bikes at the Tour De France so thats covered

not sure about swimming , he did have a lilo for Wiggles pool , I wonder if you can use them in triathlons ?

Have booked Sirius for you , he did the London Marathon last year so he will probally do okay with the running , he must have seen loads of bikes at the Tour De France so thats covered

not sure about swimming , he did have a lilo for Wiggles pool , I wonder if you can use them in triathlons ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not sure if I can get him into the pool, stuffed down my swim suit may be the only option :unsure:

But I can rig up a harness for the bike and run sections - so long as he shouts encouraging things :rolleyes:

Off to go and pay now....

• 4 weeks later...

Poosa is lost :mecry: ( again ) she left Mary and did a bunk on the way to Dee,

Actually Poosa is Poosa number 2 as Poosa number 1 got lost within the first few weeks and even when she was not getting lost she spent rather a lot of time taking 3 times longer than the post mark to get between households

even if she returns ( and its not looking hopeful ) Poosa is going to retire where I can keep a careful eye on her

Sirius dates booked 2009

29th October - 2nd November - secret mission to secret fugee... details TBC

Would Sirius like to reveal his secret mission is to join me at the Finals of my Rowing Challenge now?

Obviously Sirius would be very welcome to join me in advance if he would like some extra training before the event.

Oh, and erm, Sirius will need to behave, as he will have to share my bedroom for the weekend, and erm, Mr B can't come. :laugh:

Sirius and Poosa Updates

Okay Sirius is now on his way to Purple Mog via Special Delivery

Poosa is still hiding somewhere in a sorting office and the Royal Mail are trying to track her down ( I think they are using a saucer of milk and a tin of sardines )

If anyone would like to help me with coordinating Sirius ( and maybe Poosa ) , you would have to do what basically I keep forgetting to do which is check where they are , check the person who has them and the person waiting for them have each others details and keep an eye on tracking numbers etc , help people blog etc and keep it all running smoothly