UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sirius And Poosas World Tour 2009

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs B , I am looking at the best way to get Sirius to Ireland for the wedding of the year , this may involve a courier and I will keep up you posted ( Siirus will pay for his own travel to Ireland as he has been saving his pawkit money up :laugh: )

If he's saved enough pawkit money I would volunteer to be his personal courier. :laugh:

Wedding of the Year is more important that me going red in the face rowing (although quantities of alcohol available may be around the same!)

I would be quite happy for Mrs B to personally deliver Sirius :biggrin:

I still have to find him an outfit for him. It's about the only thing I have left to organise (although I have not forgotten about Chasta's kind offer but I would have liked him to have his own suit for future occassions of a dressy up kind).

Sam, I will cover Sirius courier fee. I don't want Sirius spending his pawkit money :wink:

Mags Sirius is sooooo excited about coming to see you he told me he will swim over if he has to

I keep telling him that at a wedding he is not the star of the day , he nods but I don't think he gets it so be prepared to have to sit on him to keep out of all your photos, videos and speeches

I would be quite happy for Mrs B to personally deliver Sirius :biggrin:

I still have to find him an outfit for him. It's about the only thing I have left to organise (although I have not forgotten about Chasta's kind offer but I would have liked him to have his own suit for future occassions of a dressy up kind).

Sam, I will cover Sirius courier fee. I don't want Sirius spending his pawkit money :wink:

Sirius can keep the tophat and tux, not a problem :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Mark has been dealing with DHL this week to get items to Sri Lanka and they have been very good, if required Sirius can be booked on our ( personal ) DHL account to get him to Ireland

if thats needed please let Mark know via [email protected] and he can arrange pick up etc

Thanks Sam x

• 2 weeks later...