UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sirius And Poosas World Tour 2009

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the most amazing tuxedo and another suit :) but they were both for a 15" bear :mecry:

I did find a wedding dress in his size :ph34r_anim:

If anyone would like to share some links for places, please let me know.

I don't want Sam going to the expense of buying Sirius clothes for my wedding so I'd like to get him kitted out myself. I wonder would the suit hire shop................

:biglaugh:

• 1 month later...
I was wondering if Sirius had a suit :)

Apart from Mummybert knitting them, where do people get his clothes from?

I have a black satin(ish) tux and bow tie, and a slightly dusty top hat that fits a 21cm bear if that helps

IMG_0592.jpg

:mecry: the pussycat is lost :mecry:

nooooooooooooooooooooooo here kitty kitty kitty kitty.....:rattles kitty biscuits:

look forward to hosting sirius (really really need him to arrive on the 16th or before, no later)

have high hopes for him (and poosa when she is found on this trip)

are there still Sirius business cards in the box?

Mxxx

Edited by murtle

I have a black satin(ish) tux and bow tie, and a slightly dusty top hat that fits a 21cm bear if that helps

IMG_0592.jpg

Oh Chasta that would be great. Mrs B is having a look in her local teddy shop possibly today so I will get back to you if she is unsuccessful. Thank you and I will of course return it to you :flowers:

1st July- 8th July - Dogstar special mission ( Conact HLGS for details :ninja: ) Sirius is with Amy Lil Angel

16th July - 26th July Murtle ( with Poosa )

30th July to 4th August Dirtychicken

:mecry: the pussycat is lost :mecry:

nooooooooooooooooooooooo here kitty kitty kitty kitty.....:rattles kitty biscuits:

look forward to hosting sirius (really really need him to arrive on the 16th or before, no later)

have high hopes for him (and poosa when she is found on this trip)

are there still Sirius business cards in the box?

Sirius is with Lil Angel ( his secret mission was the oldies club camp ) so you can arrange what date he will come to you direct with Amy

I think Poosa has done a bunk to be a biker chick cat but I am sure we can work something out :ninja:

Sirius does have business cards , nice new ones :biggrin:

Chasta that is a fantastic outfit , I am sure Sirius will be ( almost ) the star of the show

Mags you will have to watch Sirius he does tend to hog the limelight and photos so make sure your photographer knows he needs to take photos of the bride and groom or you will have a whole wedding album of Sirius piccies :biglaugh:

I had forgotten I was meeting a friend for coffee at lunch time - so we only managed to go to Teddies Den, who don't sell clothes for teddies or Siriuses (although they did have lots and lots and lots of Tiggers ..........)

But my friend 'declined' the opportunity to walk up Steep Hill with me to the 'other' Teddy Shop - so that is on my to do list for tomorrow.

As this is in the posh part of town, perhaps they are more accustomed to dressing teddies for weddings, although I also think Chasta's outfit is rather grand .........

Mags you will have to watch Sirius he does tend to hog the limelight and photos so make sure your photographer knows he needs to take photos of the bride and groom or you will have a whole wedding album of Sirius piccies :biglaugh:

I could turn into Bridezilla if he gets too pushy :mad:

I had forgotten I was meeting a friend for coffee at lunch time - so we only managed to go to Teddies Den, who don't sell clothes for teddies or Siriuses (although they did have lots and lots and lots of Tiggers ..........)

But my friend 'declined' the opportunity to walk up Steep Hill with me to the 'other' Teddy Shop - so that is on my to do list for tomorrow.

As this is in the posh part of town, perhaps they are more accustomed to dressing teddies for weddings, although I also think Chasta's outfit is rather grand .........

Mrs B, I'm sure you have enough to be doing for your holibobs so don't worry about it.

I'll take Chasta up on her very kind offer. Sirius will look spiffing :wink:

we have found Poosa :jumpy: she is still with Rumpole

poos.jpg

Poosa had "run" off to be a biker chick cat but Mel has explained she needs to go back to work so Poosa has agreed to leave her bike behind and start travelling again

can I ask remind everyone once you have Sirius or Poosa you need to contact the next host family directly to get there address please

Thanks