UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Thanks everyone for the good wishes :flowers: I have been laying down since lunchtime but can't sleep even tho I feel exhausted I have pains behind my eyes, my ears feel like theres all gunk in them and now to go with the sneezing I have developed a nice chesty cough :rolleyes: definately not going to work tomorrow just going to take things easy - mind you it's hard to know how much easier I can take it since I have spent the past 2 days doing feck all lol

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prevention is better than a cure, so i reckon if you start drinking the remedy daily it'll prevent you getting ill in the first place :biggrin: :laugh:

Many thanks - good advice always greatfully accepted!! :biggrin:

I love my husband very very much but today after he has been at home for 9 days he has finally gone back to work :partytime:

But who's gonna do the baking now???? :biggrin:

ive got lovely soft cheese topped baps with sausages from the farm for tea, and ice cream for afters, for medicinal perpuses

between my spelling and this ruddy keyboard, it takes longer to sort out what ive typed, than to type it lol

Hope you feel better soon Snow :GroupHug:

Michelle glad you have your timesheets authorised :flowers:

Yay for Marions Gas man

RMF No. 1: I need a bigger pot for Toblie to pee on :rolleyes:

RMF No. 2: I have turned the heating back on :ohmy:

RMF No. 3: I am all :wacko: and :unsure: at someone telling me one thing, then telling me something else, then telling me the first thing, then telling me the next thing again :wacko:

whilst Barry was off work last week we were talking about changing the cars and going back down to two from three seeing only two of us drive so he went on we buy any car and they offered him £200 more than we paid last year for my little c2 that was at 4 pm by lunch the next day he had sold my pocket rocket and the money was in the bank I loved that little car, so I am back driving the nissan vanette which has served well on many transport runs over the years and still only has 40,000 mile on her. For a W reg she is in good order but being a red van had faded to a grubby pink. So today has been spent with the colour restorer and car wax

Not a bad job even though I say so myself

SANY0006.jpg

but I am finding it hard to move my arms now :laugh:, next job new wheel trims I think!

Ive just been very bored waiting in line in the bank. It would appear every pensioner in the area wanted to draw out their pension, transfer money to other accounts and tell the cashiers all about their grand kids. I was not feeling too tolerant when I went in, and i was all for culling old biddies by the time i got out :wacko:

Well I got a bus home yesterday that every pensioner in the area wanted to be on as well. Nearly missed my stop fighting my way past them down the bus. :angry: Had one of them repeatedly shouting in my ear about how the bus said it was going to Peterlee when it should say it was going to Sunderland. She was totally missing the point that the bus goes onto there after Sunderland which she woudl have known if she had bothered to read the bus timetable directly in front of her. :wacko: I must make a note of the bingo finishing times to make sure I am never in that area at the time again. :laugh: