UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Saying Goodbye - Pudding Is Moving On.....

Wendbert

Most of you thought that I would be keeping Pudding, but a few of you know that I did decide a couple of weeks ago that Pudding sadly isn't the choccie girl for me :( I've not bonded with her, simple as that.

Pudding hasn't put a paw wrong and has been a joy to have here on foster, being good when left, great with Wiggle & Sir H and just living her life as a happy, waggy cuddle monster. Originally a breeding bitch, when you consider how different life must have been these last 5 weeks, Pudding has taken it all in her stride and been the perfect house guest.

I can't really explain why Pudding is not the one for me but I suppose a big part of me was wanting another Dolly, in other words another chocolate shadow but Pudding's just not that girl. She adores Wiggle and stresses more when away from him than when I'm not here.

So, on Thursday I will be taking Pudding back to the Barn. I've had a long chat with Fi and she understands. On the plus side though, I've been able to send Fi a thorough assessment of Pudding which will help her find her perfect forever home. The home that adopts Pudding is going to be so lucky and I just hope they love her as much as she deserves and as much as I wish I could :wub:

Here's some of Pudding's best bits from her time with us.....

Day256_24-1.jpg

Pudding7-1.jpg

Pudding10-1.jpg

Day269_2.jpg

Pudding1-1.jpg

Day269_3.jpg

Pudding5-1.jpg

Pudding8.jpg

Day256_1.jpg

Day257_8.jpg

Day269_13.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assessments of dogs in a natural home invironment is invaluable, to find the perfect home for them. So well done, I am sure she has had a great "holiday" with you, and is now ready to become a soul mate to someone else :flowers:

How true. I know Wendy you wanted her to be 'the right one' but I also know you knew a couple of weeks ago when you were here that she wasn't right for you. Good luck Pudding :wub: