UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Saying Goodbye - Pudding Is Moving On.....

Wendbert

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy, I know you've left now to take Pudding to start her new life. Well done for giving her a fabulous introduction to life in a home and I'm sure she'll be really happy in her new home with her daughter, what fun for her.

I understand completely the feeling that she wasn't the one for you, I've had that here with fosters too, just as well really, if I'd kept them all we'd be up to something in the region of 12 hounds! I've loved having my fosters here, enjoyed showing them that the world can be a good place and what it is to have lots of love and fun. Out of all of them, there have only been two that I've really wanted to keep and made a connection with, one was Bertie the Twerp who we did keep and another was Hugo, a saluki x who I loved to bits but the timing was all wrong so he went on to his new home, sadly he went missing about a year ago when spooked by something and has never been found.

:GroupHug: for you.

After saying you cannot bond with her you go on to say: Its been lovely having her here and I do love her.

Sorry throwing spanner in the works but if you love having her there and you love her then Why?.

Once a dog (or any other animal) comes to live with me thats it they are there for life.

Pudding was a foster dog, and one would hope that all foster dogs are loved and missed by their fosterers when they move on to their forever homes.

Pudding is now at the Barn. I cried when I left her, she was very confused but I'm sure that she's fine now she's back with her friends and at the weekend, she'll be off to her new home.

Good luck Pudding :wub:

After saying you cannot bond with her you go on to say: Its been lovely having her here and I do love her.

Sorry throwing spanner in the works but if you love having her there and you love her then Why?.

Once a dog (or any other animal) comes to live with me thats it they are there for life.

Pudding was here as a foster, with the option of me adopting her. I've loved all the foster's who've been here, it would be hard not to love any dog who stays here and becomes part of the family, no matter how long they are here.

Good luck Pudding and Wendy if I was a dog that needed fostering I would be straight on your doorstep. To be able to show a dog what a proper life can be like and then to let go when you know that you are doing the right thing by the dog takes amazing courage. :GroupHug: