UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

Ange you would probably like the film we watched last night. Run Fatboy Run.

I have just discovered Kit Kat chunkys. Aren't they wonderful. I won't appreciate it when I'm feeling ill in a bit. :rolleyes:

Amy - congratulations. You kept that quiet :biggrin:

Greysmum hope the car doesn't cost much to fix.

Tess my Yorkie used to c*** her leg once she started living with boys. Fergus has suddenly taken to having a pee and then pooping while he still has his leg cocked.

Hope you're feeling better today San.

Hope it goes well tomorrow Sam.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

RMoaningF. I have now only got first, second and reverse gears working in my car. Guess the other three are on their holibobs. :mecry: Off the garage tomorrow. :mecry: I had forgotten how hard this job is, using a bicycle, I remembered pretty darn quick today!!!!

Hope your car is fixed soon :GroupHug:

Will post some shortly. :)

And your garden pics are where? :laugh:

:D I will post some pics once the wisteria starts growing cos it just looks a bit bland at the moment.

she can also do handstand wees and poos where both rear legs and her bum are in the air

Milly does handstand wees cos she can't squat down because of her hips.

Have fun at the vets :flowers:

RMF : Have had a lovely weekend and I soooo don't want to go back to work today :(

Im very excited today - pick up my new car!! (new to me!)

Got it off my brother who has had it from brand new (10yrs old) only done 56,000 miles and full service history etc - really cracking motor plus my nephew and godson Monty was born in it :wub:

Now we couldnt have that car leaving the family now could we, my SIL is very happy Im having it :)

Im sooo excited :partytime: :bounce: :cheer: but also a tad envious at the X5 they have gone out and got :dry:

Happy Monday everyone

On the subject of cars, family meeting last night decided that we won't be asking to buy back the Mazda from the insurers - in the 11 months we have owned it this is the 4th time someone has driven into it :wacko: we're gonna settle for cash and look for something different - I have half a forest of paperwork to fax thru this morning to prove the car is worth more then they have offered so far even tho the car is repairable once it's been written off that goes on the log book and the value of the car will always be affected by it plus if someone else hits it on a future occassion then we'd get next to nothing for it so after much discussion we have decided to try again with a different car.

Ooo, what car are you getting? :pinkie:

I am ringing up about a couple of cars this morning, hoping they are both still available.

A freelander - know the write ups say not reliable but I know all the history with this one and its fab :)

Goodluck with your phone calls

well done Amy :)

got to get J up and ready for school - running late again!!!

morning all :wavey: bit kernackered after a long weekend, far too many motorways! Outdoor Show in Birmingham on Friday which was great, went kayaking and spent too much money :laugh: , Saturday drove to Milton Keynes to visit family - mum's brother has MS and in a wheelchair and his wife (main carer) is now dying from brain tumour and has about 6 months left :unsure: very surreal.

swamped with work, no idea how I'll get it all done, but am going on holibobs from Thursday :D

My poor little Alex is like a space cadet this morning on his new drugs. He looks like he's just come round from an anaesthetic and he doesn't want to move from my lap :wub: I don't like what these tablets are doing to him but at least it's taking his mind off his constant grooming. I'll have to take pics later of his baldiness.

Where did the weekend go? :wacko: Skint after getting a noo/old car again. Its been thoroughly checked out and tis all good. 5 gears, a radio that works, heating that works and power steering :)

Remember what I said to you when I saw you on Tuesday. You'll have a different car next time I see you.

What did you get this time??

Stupid dog ripped her chest open on barbed wire yesterday. She ok. Tough old bird even if she is a totally silly tart.