UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

apologies to all that i have been largely invisible for the last few weeks.

My Mum had a heart attack-so i have been very caught up with her-she will need a stent-so waiting for a date at St Thomas.

sadly a long time family friend (Ron Parkes-those of you in the showing world will know him best as the Chairman of Gravesend & Medway canine Socety & international judge of keeshonds) died yesterday.

However the good news is...i have had Lulu off the lead...and as long as i am armed with treats-she will come back!

Fee

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very itchy right palm. Does that mean I will win money or lose money?

I think it's to win money, best get a lottery ticket :wink:

He's big enough to be playing on the floor now and is a tad mobile, which means he's now terrified of the dogs :mecry:

DogsSam2.jpg

Aaww :wub: :wub:

RMF: The recession is pants

It certainly is :(

Hello everyone I'm back!!

Hope all is well in the land of fugees with 72 pages to read back I think I've only got to page 16 so far...goodness....don't come back from holiday near the end of a month if you want to catch up with RMF before the next month starts!!!

Holiday was fantastic absolutely brilliant. I will upload some pictures if anyone wants to see a couple?!?

Mxx

Welcome back. Yes please, would love to see pics. :biggrin:

My Mum had a heart attack-so i have been very caught up with her-she will need a stent-so waiting for a date at St Thomas.

sadly a long time family friend (Ron Parkes-those of you in the showing world will know him best as the Chairman of Gravesend & Medway canine Socety & international judge of keeshonds) died yesterday.

However the good news is...i have had Lulu off the lead...and as long as i am armed with treats-she will come back!

Fee

:GroupHug:

Well done Lulu :wub:

:GroupHug: sir H

Well done Michelle, :flowers:

:GroupHug: Red Rotties and Laura

Yay for Eddie :biggrin:

:wub: Polly

I've got so much to do today and don't know where to start. Had half day from work yesterday, but Spike was in a barky phase so I couldn't get much done. :rolleyes: We're still going to Waseley Hills tomorrow though. :wub:

Danny has just asked me what we are having for lunch :unsure: :wacko: :laugh:

:unsure: :laugh:

Lovely day here :) Out with the boys in a moment and then off to get my haircut later this morning. Got to call in on my parents as I won't see my mum tomorrow because I'm working. Going to take the boys and stop off for a walk at Coate Water on the way back :)

Today will be spent adding some more lights to the goldwing, she needs more dressing before next weeks egg run on the Wirral, ma have to go to the fancy dres shop to see if they have anything big enough to go over our biking gear too!

Have a nice day one and all and :GroupHug: to the poorly and sad ones

I have just had a mail from Eddie's wife Jan, to say that Eddie has been offered a part-time job at the warehouse where he didn't get the full-time one. It's only 4 regular hours per day, but variable amounts of overtime on top of that. They are very happy :biggrin:

Congratulations Eddie :partytime:

Hello everyone I'm back!!

Hope all is well in the land of fugees with 72 pages to read back I think I've only got to page 16 so far...goodness....don't come back from holiday near the end of a month if you want to catch up with RMF before the next month starts!!!

Holiday was fantastic absolutely brilliant. I will upload some pictures if anyone wants to see a couple?!?

Mxx

welcome back and yes please to photos

Sorry to hear about your Mum and hope she is feeling better now, my Osteopath was telling me he had a stent fitted last year and he said the results were amazing and he felt better straight away :flowers:

Mindy sorry about the staff redundancy :GroupHug: Fingers very firmly crossed for Teeko tho :flowers:

Welcome back Murtle :flowers:

Fee I'm sorry to hear about your mum and send her my best wishes for a successful stent op and a speedy recovery :GroupHug:

George and I are staying home today as my shoulder is bothering me lots. Ruby has taken Archie off for a long walk which George is not up too. He and I are going to potter in the garden later, shoulder allowing, getting our containers ready for the veg we are going to grow.

Morning

Lots to do today. Bit chilly here but am going to put a wash on the line in a minute.

How anyone can think of lunch this time in the day is beyond me. I can't even stomach the thought of breakfast yet. :laugh:

:GroupHug: to all those worried, feeling poorly and having to deal with redundancies on either side.

So pleased to hear Eddie has got a job. He must be so relieved. :)

Hiya Murtle

Hope the pain in your shoulder eases soon Marion. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

haha Michelle :laugh:

Soooooooo much to do today. Am currently cleaning the kitchen out (again)

I sent my mum a mother's day card (they were reduced to 50p so thought why not :wink: ) and she actually text me to say THANK YOU. Shock horror, but then Ir ead the rest of the text and it said I assume my flowers and present will arrive on Monday? (Er, no actually)