UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

Thanks everyone :flowers:

I am always amazed quite how composed parents manage to be at the funeral of their child :wub:

I'm not worrying about the disciplinary thing,I really can't be arsed with it any more.Too many other things going on in this world that are far worse.

And I have a holiday to anticipate and nothing is going to ruin that :D

* Oh Gawd I've tempted fate now haven't I! :rolleyes: :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I lose the RMF plot when I'm not even at work?!

I will try and catch up.....

Glad the funeral went well, Jules. I've been to funerals of people who died way too young, but never a child. That must be the hardest thing.

Michelle, congrats on the job, really pleased for you.

Marian, no, and have one for me.

Spike, you are looking gorjuss and happy.

Cheryl, happy no more cowbag day.

Alex, it's not normal to iron bedding (is it? :unsure: Maybe I'm just skanky)

I have had a good day today. My old school buddy came round for a cuppa. He's been a vicar for about 20 years and I've not seen him for about 10. He is the worlds most unlikely vicar and I was worried he'd have changed - nope, we picked up where we left off and he's just as I remember him.

I also had a man round to quote for cavity wall insulation :blush02: I have no cavities. He's quoted £199 to insulate the loft, 10" of stuff - does that sound reasonable?

Had my wounds and stitches checked today and they're all neat, tidy and healing well. My mobility has improved through the week a lot.

Mum called earlier, Dad's continuing to improve. My brother's visiting him tomorrow and taking one of those Brain Trainer things as he's fiddling with any stuff he can get his hands on.

And I'm off to Yorkshire on a flying visit tomorrow, to see Matt and on Sunday to meet the walkers on the walk Mog's put together.

Hope everyone's well :flowers:

Well done on getting the job Michelle. :partytime:

Glad that your dad is improving and your knee is healing Claz. :flowers:

:GroupHug: for all that knew and loved Harvey. Glad the funeral went as well as could be expected for such a sad occasion.

Had round 2 of ABs, round 3 tomorrow!! Hand is still swollen and red, but at least the line has disappeared from my arm. :rolleyes: Good news is, I can't wash up with both hands bandaged. :biggrin: Bad news is, I bet no-one else does it and it will look manky in the sink until the bandages come off. :angry:

Edited by greys mum

I HAVE GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!

Nice one Michelle!! :partytime: :partytime:

spikecushion1.jpg

Spike :wub: :wub:

Hello :)

Harvey's funeral went well and the balloon release was the perfect thing to do for him :wub: I blubbed lots especially when they brought him in to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star :mecry:

I've still not heard from my useless PCT people about the decision from my disciplinary meeting :angry: FFS the meeting was tuesday.Feckers.

Sweet dreams little Harvey :lily:

Hope you'll get some answers soon Jules :flowers:

Glad your hand is getting better greys mum! :flowers:

Glad to hear both your Dad and your knee are doing better Claz! :)

It's weeeeeeeeekeeeeeeennnnnd!!!! Thank god for that! :)

I dont know how people can come to terms with the loss of a small child but then I dont suppose you have much option. Terribly tragic for all concerned.

Congratulations to all that have succeeded at stuff this week and chins up to all others.

Edited by Trallwm farm

just been watching the Andrews sisters, always been a massive fan, dancing round the room and singing along.

Lots of collars to send out tommorow

I have made some lovely floral ones which I'll take pics of tommorow, moving towards my corset making course

toying with hair colouring but not sure yet what colour yet

dogs are happy and well, but where has the time gone

Josh and peggy have been here nearly 6 years, Peggy is 9 on April the ninth

Riley is 10 and boingy as ever, Alfy must be about 8, Vena must be about 10/11 and is full of life and interest and plays like a loon

HOw old do you think Benj is Claire? I think about 6 now, he has not calmed down yet lol

Well done Michelle and Claire glad the knee is doing well

I HAVE GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!

:circle: :elefant: :cheer: :pinkie: :beerchug: :comic19:

Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you. :flowers:

Hello :)

Harvey's funeral went well and the balloon release was the perfect thing to do for him :wub: I blubbed lots especially when they brought him in to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star :mecry:

I've still not heard from my useless PCT people about the decision from my disciplinary meeting :angry: FFS the meeting was tuesday.Feckers.

Night night baby Harvey. :mecry: Sleep tight, sweetheart. :wub:

Hope you get a decision soon. :flowers: