UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

Sue/Greys Mum is a nurse, she will be okay :flowers:

Good luck with the job, Michelle.

Hope you're ok, Cher.

Marian CT is our pensions expert.

Abby, don't let it get to you. If he doesn't like the place, he can find another. Had one of them at WL once, told her to find somewhere else, next minute she was moaning about that place. People are odd at times.

Errrrr what else did I miss? :unsure:

I've spent most of today getting to my Dad, seeing my Dad and getting back from my Dad. I'm not convinced he will even remember I was there but I'm glad I went. I'm torn between doing him a thread or not, he could do with some thoughts/Reiki.

RMF: I'm having brunch with a vicar tomorrow :biggrin:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey: Hellllllo :) Long time no see :wacko: I hope everyone is doing well :flowers:

I've been a very busy bee the last 2 months, had a temporary job working lots of hours :wacko: Great news is they have decided to keep me on! I have rejoined the land of the employed! :elefant: The job is going really well and I'm enjoying it loads...though am tireder than tired come home time :rolleyes:

Ive just been assaulted by a police officer who tried getting so I may not be about a lot today.

:unsure: :GroupHug:

for anyone who needs one. Sorry I haven't read back but things have been a bit hectic here . For the last two weeks i have had umpteen workmen here converting my bathroom into a flat level shower room so its been chaotic !! Also back on the 24th I had a really bad day but put it down to the ME but today the doc told me she thought that I had a mini stroke so now i am booked into the stroke clinic and to the hospital for blood and other tests.So I am pretty fed up x

Oh no, hope you get yourself sorted :GroupHug:

Talk about rollercoaster of emotions. I was sat here crying thinking we're going to lose the house. The phone went and it's the agency about the other job. I'm the favourite but have to go back to show them I can use sage accounts. So I'm going to refresh myself with my instants package.

Fingers crossed for you :flowers:

:GroupHug: Claire's dad

Greysmum and son :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: George

:GroupHug: Shadow

25,000 Wendy! :ohmy:

Harvey :flowers:

Thanks for the hugs peeps :flowers:

I have tomorrow off so can relax a bit tonight :) Keith has taken the hounds with him up north in his van and it is very quiet here without them :unsure: I am stupidly happy because my boot liners have come :laugh:

I have just talked to Lesley on the phone. I hadn't a clue about today's events until I read it on here. There was a patrol car meandering round on the main road outside mine doing nothing in particular, and I did wonder. Lesley is OK, her finger is feeling better and she has taken appropriate steps. I will leave her to update or comment as she sees fit. It's a bizarre incident and I'm glad there were neighbours who witnessed it. If a patrol car blocks a single-track road, a stack of witnesses is likely to mount up :laugh:

Remember yesterday, when I said on here in answer to Kazz that the local paper had written some obvious rubbish about big cats and must have been short of news - and Lesley said she would do her best to amend that situation :ohmy: Many a true word spoken in jest. We must be careful what we say on RMF, it might be a magical environment of some kind.

Been to A&E, had ABs and go back tomorrow for a repeat performance!! Beginning to look like a boxer, what with the canular bandanged on one hand and the cat bite on the other. Good news is, cat didn't leave any teeth in my hand (according to x-ray) and my hand hasn't dropped off. :rolleyes: :laugh:

All work has been told, is I have an infection in my hand.

Ooooooooooh Rumpole, that looks just like mine. Oooooouuuuch :GroupHug:

Im totally stuffed. my mum and dad came round armed with a chinese takeaway as i was finishing work which was lovely. my dad is somewhat :pinkie: as tomorrow is his last day of being zapped for his cancer then he gets his lfe back for 3 months till the results come in.