UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the good wishes for my son, he is feeling a lot better today, if a bit sore. Nose still at funny angle, but the swelling has started to go down.

It was my turn at the small injuries clinic today!! :rolleyes: Clients cat objected violently to going in her basket for a much needed vets appointment. It has only taken 2 carers nearly a year to persuade her that her cat needed treatment. :(

Have taken an obligatory piccy of cat bite on my phone and when I work it out, will post in MBP thread. It hurts like h*ll :mecry: and I have had a tetanus and got ABs. Just hope that it doesn't have to go to the vets again in a hurry.

Hope that you find your dad well Claz, drive carefully. :GroupHug:

Thanks for the good wishes for my son, he is feeling a lot better today, if a bit sore. Nose still at funny angle, but the swelling has started to go down.

It was my turn at the small injuries clinic today!! :rolleyes: Clients cat objected violently to going in her basket for a much needed vets appointment. It has only taken 2 carers nearly a year to persuade her that her cat needed treatment. :(

Glad your son is OK, Sue but OUCH for the cat bite (and yes, we MUST have pics!). Hope it feels better soon.

I've been out in the big bad world for a drink with a few friends, I feel like I've been holed up for ages, was good to be out (and driving was really easy).

Not been on a lot today, slept late then had a spurt of spring cleaning fever (don't worry, I'm over it now). I can't remember what I've missed, but good luck to Michelle with the job hunt and awww to Dex Tikka.

Off to stick Basingstoke Hospital into the SatNav before I forget, then bedtime for me - hopefully I'll sleep before 3 tonight.

Ninight Fugeepeeps, sleep well :wavey:

Morning :) We have been up since 6.30, but dogs had breakfast and then we all went back to bed. Tis nice and sunny though v cold.

Cat bite - eek, nasty. Hope it stops smarting soon.

Claz, good thoughts for yorur dad. The memory loss is sometimes drastic but usually comes back quite quickly. When my mum had a minor stroke she temporarily lost not only the ability to read and write, but about 60 years! She could only remember she had a sister, and nothing at all about having any children. Then it all came back over the next few days.

Don't read if you are eating!

I was up at 3.30am sorting out a very pooey bottom. George's not mine! :sick01: It's a good job I love him because I couldn't do it otherwise. 3 years as a home carer put me off poo and bottoms for life. Anyway he now has a lovely clean and trimmed bumbums.

Morning. :wavey:

Glad the cat bit my left hand!! :rolleyes: Feels like I have bashed it with a sledge hammer!! :laugh: Thanks for the good thoughts. Off to de-flea said clients house today, should be interesting to see how the cat reacts towards me!

Glad that the driving yesterday went well Missus Ooooook. :flowers:

Some impressively early twirlybirds on here in the morning. :ohmy: