UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherylbejo, have you checked your paypal account too? Just in case. :flowers:

Julia, how did Danny get on today? A few people have had headaches lasting a few days. There is a virus going round I think. :GroupHug:

Claz, sorry to hear about your dad. I hope his spirit helps him to a full recovery. :GroupHug:

Michelle, good luck with the interview. I hope you can get a shoe on to your poorly toe for it. :flowers:

I have just bid on a honking duck. At first I read it as

humping duck

:blush02: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Trust you! :laugh: See any big cats today?

Cheryl, I am so glad I wasnt waiting for you to tell cowbag today while I was at work. :laugh: The suspense would have been too much!

Jules, meeting sounds like it went well and your rep did a sterling job. :flowers: I hope the outcome is good. :GroupHug: for the headache.

Am I a sick bunny being vaguely curious about what Arabian spam looks like?

:laugh:

CT, good news about your nephew getting a new job. I hope you manage to secure a permanent one too. Who knows what current employers will come up with if you tell them you are leaving. :wink:

RMF, I must stop buying magazines and books. I just dont have time to read them all but still keep buying them. :rolleyes:

Spent time at the small injuries clinic tonight. Youngest son came out of rugby practice with his nose a different shape to when he went. :wacko: :rolleyes: Got to go to ENT later in the week when the swelling will hopefully have gone down. They will send him an appointment.

Mrs Oooook hope that your dad has a speedy recovery. :GroupHug:

:ohmy: Missus Bejo, whatever are you like!!!!! :laugh:

Glad that the job situation seems to be happier for fugees and that Jules union rep did a good job in giving her tw*tty bosses something to think about.

Must make sure that my alarm is NOT set for 23.05 when I go to bed. Office would not be happy if I turn up 17 hours late for work!! :laugh:

Edited because my spelling is carp.

Edited by greys mum

Spent time at the small injuries clinic tonight. Youngest son came out of rugby practice with his nose a different shape to when he went. :wacko: :rolleyes: Got to go to ENT later in the week when the swelling will hopefully have gone down. They will send him an appointment.

Ouch!!!! Hope he's ok :GroupHug:

Nick is absolutely fuming, he signed up to Sky on Friday has taken everything, all the channels, sky+, sky multiroom, telephone line, telephone service & sky broadband .... the engineer was due this afternoon, Nick was watching out for him and he saw the Sky van arrive but the guy went nextdoor - Nick thought it odd so nipped out to ask the bloke was he coming to them next? Guy says nope only going to that house Nick says thats odd supposed to come to me today - so engineer checks and it's Nicks name on the order but the wrong address ... and both Sky cards had been sent to the neighbour who was out for the day :rolleyes: so anyway engineer connects sky up but says hes not the phone guy so that will be another day and that Nick had been sent a letter about it ... yup that too went nextdoor :rolleyes: so engineer explains Nick will need to phone Sky to activate the Sky service if/when he gets the cards from nextdoor .... anyway 7pm Nick rings me fuming, he'd got the cards from the neighbour and of course having no phone had to call Sky on his mobile.... they kept him hanging on so long he ran out of credit :rolleyes: so I offered to put £10 on his phone so he could ring again..... they activated his Sky then said he had to be transfered to customer service but they'd put a message on screen to say he was on a mobile and to put him to front of the queue ... Nick was still "on hold" 30 mins later when the £10 credit I'd put on the phone ran out .... :( I'm disgusted and have told him to ring and complain from a land line tomorrow and demand compennsation for the horrendous cost of the calls for what was their error in the first place!

i am quite pizzed and singig to random choons :unsure:

Good for you girl :biggrin:

RMF: Sir H is on the sofa, Pudding is curled up on top of him. He's having a twitchy dream so Pudding's bobbing up and down :laugh: :laugh: :wub:

And the video is where :unsure:

That must be so funny :laugh: Pudding really seems to be finding her place with the boys :wub:

Nick is absolutely fuming, he signed up to Sky on Friday has taken everything, all the channels, sky+, sky multiroom, telephone line, telephone service & sky broadband .... the engineer was due this afternoon, Nick was watching out for him and he saw the Sky van arrive but the guy went nextdoor - Nick thought it odd so nipped out to ask the bloke was he coming to them next? Guy says nope only going to that house Nick says thats odd supposed to come to me today - so engineer checks and it's Nicks name on the order but the wrong address ... and both Sky cards had been sent to the neighbour who was out for the day :rolleyes: so anyway engineer connects sky up but says hes not the phone guy so that will be another day and that Nick had been sent a letter about it ... yup that too went nextdoor :rolleyes: so engineer explains Nick will need to phone Sky to activate the Sky service if/when he gets the cards from nextdoor .... anyway 7pm Nick rings me fuming, he'd got the cards from the neighbour and of course having no phone had to call Sky on his mobile.... they kept him hanging on so long he ran out of credit :rolleyes: so I offered to put £10 on his phone so he could ring again..... they activated his Sky then said he had to be transfered to customer service but they'd put a message on screen to say he was on a mobile and to put him to front of the queue ... Nick was still "on hold" 30 mins later when the £10 credit I'd put on the phone ran out .... :( I'm disgusted and have told him to ring and complain from a land line tomorrow and demand compennsation for the horrendous cost of the calls for what was their error in the first place!

That is just so sh1te :angry: :angry:

I'd want more than compensation for the cost of the calls - a month's free rental on everything at the very least.

Nick is a new customer after all, you'd think they'd try to get things right and make a good impression :wacko:

Hope Sky get everything sorted and compensate Nick.

Ouch to Greysmum's son. Hope his nose feels a lot better very soon :GroupHug:

Pleased your nephew got a job Marian and hope you get something sorted too.

I've been to see the Kaiser Chiefs in Liverpool. Martyn got tickets as a surprise for my Birthday. It had me worried over the expense a few days ago but hopefully one of these jobs will come off. KC were brilliant.

Morning :tired: I took Max to bed last night but he was restless and kept waking me up :rolleyes:

They keep making noises about how they would love to take me on permanently but can't due to the recession etc so I will still be a temp (no sick pay, holiday pay etc :( )

As a temp you are entitled to 24 days (I think) paid holiday a year, which accrues on a monthly basis. This can include bank hols. I know this cos I made it my business to find out a few years ago when I was temping cos the agency denied all knowledge :glare: