UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Valentine Birthday Boy

janeddie

Happy 4th Birthday Eddie .... you really are a sweatheart and we all love you dearly. How anyone could not have wanted you is a mystery to us because you are just totally adorable and luvs everyone, just like everyone luvs you :wub:

Always swore I would never have another terrier after Alfie (soul-dog) but am just so glad I changed my mind, albeit went for a different colour and much larger version although very similar in your hatred of cats but for a terrier you have fantastic recall and we couldn't have wished for a nicer boy to join our family.

Thank you for chosing us to be your proper family, you brighten up our lives everyday and we could not imagine life without you.

edbed2.jpg

edbed.jpg

edbed3.jpg

edbed4.jpg

You have made Eddie really happy thinking he is handsome. I know he is absolutely handsome but he was getting a slight complex after going into all these fun shows in the "most handsome" category and coming away with no rosette eventhough I keep telling him it is the taking part that is more important :D So please accept a big lick from Ed, who is currently resting after a rather large special dinner, obviously shared with Polly Collie :)