UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Marina Kennels - Huddersfield

Nettie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Wendy, yeah, saw it after I posted the above but was wondering if there was info on gender/vaccs/neutering. I know there's not likely to be much more. Feel useless as we can't really do anything even with that info, but it might help someone else decide?

Thanks Wendy, yeah, saw it after I posted the above but was wondering if there was info on gender/vaccs/neutering. I know there's not likely to be much more. Feel useless as we can't really do anything even with that info, but it might help someone else decide?

Kathy:

Y12 - Ice

Akita X Male 2 years old Sable Microchipped. Very affectionate with people. Doesn't seem aggressive with other dogs, although this has not been thoroughly tested. A bit hand shy, Friends of Akita can do a full assessment if a rescue can take him I think, but they don't have space to take him themselves.

Y2 - Leaf Dalmatian

Male

8-10 years

Apparently this boy was put in the pound this week knowing it is closing :( Staff say he has a bad leg, bad paw and a big growth. He was very quiet and needs a rescue to take him and have the lump looked at.

:(

This bit caught my eye : "The kennel has never put a dog to sleep". TBH I am gobsmacked by that remark :ohmy:

Not what I would call an "animal sanctuary" either. They should be done under Trades Description on that one :rolleyes:

I have emailed the BBC and Look North saying they are misleading the public by saying it is an animal sanctury, it is a pound. Also they don't pts the dogs, they take them to a vet to pts and this is misleading as well. I also suggested that when these places call themselves animal sancturies they should check to see if they are.