February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bored diddly ored :rolleyes:

Pop round to see me.

If the chores were not to your taste, there's unfinished projects galore to unbore you, from crafts to detective work to deciphering 150 year old handwriting ................

And if that fails to tempt you, there's two dogs here in flattening mode! :wub:

My friend has had a little baby girl :wub: :wub: Well I say little, she was 8lb 11 which is quite big isn't it? Especially for a woman as slight as my friend. Can't wait to meet her :)

How exciting. Does she have a name yet? :wub: One of my oldest and best friends is due very very soon. I am most excited as they tried for ages.

Who took January, and can I have it back please...?

Oh NO WAY. on the 24th Dec I had £1250.00 in my bank account. On 10th Jan I had £125.00 and a million day's until pay day again. I had to borrow from my son's savings account which he doesn't have access to until his 18th in December thank goodness.

I have spent the day restoring order to the small furries room :ohmy:

After re-introductions on neutral territory (the carpet :D )Piglet and Pooh were reunited :wub: :wub: then baby Roo joined in and Piglet loves her too. Both piggie cages had a good clean out and the baby boys have gone back together and Pooh and Roo have moved in with Piglet. The room is full of joyous chirruping.

I've had to separate my chinese hammies though as Marco had started to be really horrid to Ting :mecry: they've gone from being snuggle up buddies to Marco flying at Ting and chasing him away from food and water in a matter of days :mecry:

Bubbles had another cuddle and I swear my buns think they are puppies, they even roll over for tummy rubs :wub:

I have, however, failed miserably on cleaning my bit of the house :rolleyes:

i came in before and it was just cold outside i just went to get a drink and glanced out the window to a completely white street!!! :wacko:

im well confused how it all of a sudden snowed so heavy and it aint lifting!!!!

which is very cool and exciting,,,,,and i love walking round park in snow........BUT

1) not on crutches

2) OH is taking me away tomorrow for a night away in manchester (i know not exciting but we are poor and its cheap on train)

so now i dont wanna go coz want to play ike kid in snow!!!! :unsure:

I have spent the day restoring order to the small furries room :ohmy:

After re-introductions on neutral territory (the carpet :D )Piglet and Pooh were reunited :wub: :wub: then baby Roo joined in and Piglet loves her too. Both piggie cages had a good clean out and the baby boys have gone back together and Pooh and Roo have moved in with Piglet. The room is full of joyous chirruping.

I've had to separate my chinese hammies though as Marco had started to be really horrid to Ting :mecry: they've gone from being snuggle up buddies to Marco flying at Ting and chasing him away from food and water in a matter of days :mecry:

Bubbles had another cuddle and I swear my buns think they are puppies, they even roll over for tummy rubs :wub:

I have, however, failed miserably on cleaning my bit of the house :rolleyes:

Well you obviously had much more important things to attend to like Bubbles cuddles. :biggrin:

Evening

Will you be holding garden parties Ange? Sorry to hear M-M was picked on today. B & F will bounce up to other dogs as they think all dogs play like they do :rolleyes: so I forever scan the horizon and get them onlead quickly if I see other dogs. They have pretty good recall but you never know when something is going to happen that will take their attention so I just get them back to me and secured. Scooby I normally change direction and he stays onlead anyway. It's why when you see me you won't see my dogs. I can't be doing with the hassle and don't want to put others through it.

Melf - Ahem where are the post bath piccies of Pickle? :wub:

Pleased those that went on the walk enjoyed themselves. Looks like a fab day was had by all. I'm so looking forward to meeting lots of fugees this year, once I get a job and can afford the petrol.

Will you be holding garden parties Ange?

When they let us move in, yes :biggrin:

Sorry to hear M-M was picked on today. B & F will bounce up to other dogs as they think all dogs play like they do :rolleyes: so I forever scan the horizon and get them onlead quickly if I see other dogs. They have pretty good recall but you never know when something is going to happen that will take their attention so I just get them back to me and secured. Scooby I normally change direction and he stays onlead anyway. It's why when you see me you won't see my dogs. I can't be doing with the hassle and don't want to put others through it.

Thanks, M-M is ok with lively dogs and she'll tell them off (nicely) if they are too much, but this dog was definitely being aggressive. I'd not have minded if they'd put their dogs on lead and explained one of them could be funny with other dogs - I do that with Max and I have no problem with people doing that and I meet a few around here that are like that and I always grab mine if we see other dogs coming on-lead until I know why they're on lead.

I don't for one minute believe it was the first time with this dog as M-M was just stood there on lead and did nothing wrong. She loves meeting other dogs when she's on-lead. These people had just got out of their car in the car park and must have seen us, so why they couldn't have put them on lead from the carpark into the woods until we'd left, I have no idea :rolleyes:

Sorry, am grrrr-ing again.

That's some people for you sadly. In all the walks I do (considering I walk all 3 separately) it's always me who has to cross the road or try and handle situations with mine and other dogs. I feel like giving people a shake sometimes to get them to wake up. We had a refreshing change the other day. A man was out with his collie and I was out with Bracken. Both were offlead. I got hold of Bracken and put him back on and continued walking as we had nowhere else to go. The man got hold of his and put him/her on lead and stepped off the path until we passed. So I said thank you to him and on we both went letting our dogs off again soon afterwards. It's normally me who ends up having to get out of the way and keep hold of mine while they just carry on as they were. So it was a nice change.