Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsflash!

I've spoken with the campsite and they're happy to have us back :biggrin:

They're not taking large group bookings as guests who want a quiet getaway for two can find it intimidating which is a very fair point. They've said they way which we can aim to get around this would be to book in blocks of three - so one person can book up to three pitches. It's pot luck as to whether the next caller gets allocated space next to the previous caller. They currently have plenty of availability for the nights of Friday 3 July and Saturday 4 July right across the campsite but I would suggest booking early to avoid disappointment, especially for the Pods or B&B. The campsite has great amenities and is in a lovely location so, even without being in a large group, we think it's still the best option.

The campsite contact details are;

Cotswold View Caravan & Camping Park

Enstone Road

Charlbury

Oxfordshire

OX7 3JH

Freephone: 0800 0853474

Tel: 01608 810314

Fax: 01608 811891

Email: [email protected]

Seeing as the Saturday will be Independence Day, maybe we could have an American themed night for doglets and hoomans alike :cool:

On your marks....get set....start booking!!!

Chasta,Barb and I have booked our "threesome" for the 3rd/4th/5th :rolleyes: :laugh: Its still £20 a night,no charge for dogs.They cannot guarantee that we will be put together,only the threes are guaranteed,but they said we won't be too far away from each other ! :unsure: I explained that we were all one group but it cut no ice. Apparantly they had some rowdy people in one group last year but I think it was the people behind me. There was a group of 5/6 caravans and tents and their kids were running wild and they partied all night. Wnen I told one of the kids off for bullying my grandson he did a moony at me. :rolleyes: I gave him a right rollicking and waited for his mum to come round but she didn't. Looking forward to seeing everyone x

Can everyone drop a note in here to say if they book a pitch (how many and who for) so we can keep tabs on expected numbers :flowers:

The campsite can't book us in one large group so it's probably just as well if we don't ask on each call. If they think we're desperate to be near one another then we might be split up like norty children :wink:

I'm coming on my own though... Can anyone book an extra pitch with their booking for me if they don't need three themselves. thank you. How big do they class a pitch? Not bought tent yet but been looking a 3-4 person tents so there is plenty of room for me and all the dogs as don't like feeling claustrophobic. Would that still be one pitch or would I need to look at a smaller tent?