UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

Misplaced 3lbs.

But.

I have had a rather stressful week over one or two things, and have to say it's put me off my food a bit.

So not sure if it's "goodness" or "coincidence".

Well its good that you lost as you could have 'comfort ate' instead. :GroupHug: I hope you have a less stressful week. :flowers:

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only lost 1.5lbs this week I'm retaining water :rolleyes:

I was retaining nawty food :blush02:

As predicted I have had a nawty Valentines weekend, but I don't care, we've had a wonderful time. Back on the wagon tonight but, despite my nawtyness, I lost another 2lb since I started. Which is a bit odd and will probably sneak back on while I'm not looking :rolleyes:

Well done Nic. And its not 'only'! Go and hold a 1lb bag of sugar and see how much you have lost. :wink:

And Claz, 2lb is good considering you have been norty too. :laugh: The important bit is the 'getting back on'. :laugh:

I have lost one pound again this week. Seems I'm getting into a pattern. :laugh:

At our WI on Saturday (previous Saturday having been cancelled due to snow) I lost 4.5lbs a total of 19.5 since 10th January. Gary and courtney also lost and together we have lost 57.5 lbs so far.

In my first rushed reading of this, I did read it that you were weighing in at the Women's Institute, and was wondering whether there were calendar girls involved. :ohmy: :D

On a more careful reading, it looks as if huge congratulations are in order.

Put 2lbs on - but had a truly bizarre week for us, with two takeaways and a meal out!

Congratulations to those who have lost this week.

As long as you enjoyed it thats all that matters. :biggrin: You can be good again this week and lose the 2lbs again. :flowers:

You can get that off again this week if you are good. :flowers:

I am dreading tomorrows weigh in. Had a shite week and cleared two bottles of wine which is unusual for me. I dont normally drink wine. :rolleyes:

Edited by safneo