UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

Claz and Sarah, glad you are feeling slightly better. Hopefully things will improve fast. :GroupHug:

Marge, good news about Spikes heartrate and it must be a relief to finally have a diagnosis. :flowers:

Sam, I love hearing your stories of what is happening over there. :flowers:

Di, you are so easily pleased! :laugh:

I think Spins babys unwillingness to leave mum is due to a) is bloomin cold out here and b) he/she is practising sleeping :wink:

Michelle :GroupHug: I hope you have calmed down now.

Kazz, I hope you get 'good' results from your test today :GroupHug: And please be careful when you go out. Dont want Staffy man catching up with you. :( I came close once when I returned an errant terrier to its owner who then proceeded to drop kick it! :mad: Glad you got the pup to safety. :flowers:

I have been trapped in my coat for half an hour :laugh: The zip had got caught in the lining right up by my neck so it would't even pull off over my head. I thought I was going to be stuck in my coat forever

I am free now.

OMG! Hilarious!! :biglaugh:

Now I have caught up I am off to bed. Goodnight fugees. I hope all poorly people feel better tomorrow.

Sorry.

Alex, take care of yourself and the baby in these treacherous conditions. It will be worse in the morning. :flowers:

Julia, I didnt realise the problem with Matty was on a forum. I'm glad the mods have acted on it. :flowers:

Mondeos are fab! I miss mine. I loved that car. It was battered and scratched but had character. :laugh:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always felt it was best to leave it to Fate to send me the right dog. When I saw what had happened to the cable on my nice new and very wonderful dehumidifier this morning, I decided that Fate should not be in charge of such important decisions.

:laugh: Wispa does seem to be a bundle of energy - mostly of the electrical variety :laugh:

The silver Chookmobile is officially deaded and off to the great scrapyard in the sky other side of Brizzle :( However.................. :ninja:

My lurginess is feeling much better (and the blood stuff has stopped!) thanks to the arrival in my house of a gert big bottle of Sudafed :biggrin: I feel almost normal again :biggrin:

Sorry about the Chookmobile but will await developments :unsure:

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better, please tkae care of yourself :GroupHug:

Just had the coppers on door step. :rolleyes: I am being done for assault :rolleyes: I hit a plonker *that is the polite version* for kicking 5 barrels out of a little Staffie over the field earlier on. It was his dog. It didn't come back on command and he kicked it when he did. No wonder he didn't want to return to him.

I smacked him hard when he kicked his dog. Sorry folks, violence isn't good or the right thing to do. I did it but I am still here to tell you all. Dog is safe over night. I am sure Julie (Dog warden) will be here in the morning to pick little Staffie pup up. In the mean time I am off to sort out a crate for little Staffie. :rolleyes:

Kazz, have just seen what you wrote. I hope for a satisfactory outcome for this, for both you and little staffie. I believe there is a defence you can offer of committing an offence in order to stop a different offence from being committed. Dunno if you'd get away with it, but a friend of mine (not known to anyone here) did when she stole a dog to stop it from being starved to death when the RSPCA wouldn't act.

It's always risky to resort to violence as it can spiral out of control and leave you minus teeth. But I'd have done exactly the same myself :wink:

Kazz, I'm not in favour of violence in general but can see why you did so. Hope things can be worked out successfully both for the staffie poopie and for you. Well done on getting the poopie to a safe place :) Hope the barsteward gets his comeuppance :mad:

kazz, im a firm beleiver in violence, but one question.. were there any witnessess? if not deny everything and say you took the lead off him, called him an a****** and marched off and obviusly he now feels like a prize tit for being told off by a woman and has concocted this strange story about violence.

Morning.

Tiks - I may have nearly weed re your coat episode, sorry :laugh:

Although I had convinced myself that the lump on Beenzie was his lurve handles I have to admit I'm wrong, it is a lump, we are off to the vets tomorrow at 10.45, I am sure it will be fine though, I am feeling positive

Fingers crossed that it's nothing :flowers:

Will we be having photos

I am still trying to find a longish hall runner to stop the dogs sliding about when they gallop downstairs, but that will go in the wash when it's been wee'd on.

I shall do pics shortly just for you :flowers:

Re the hall runners, have a look here and here. The first two give different lengths for the runner. I am going to order one for my downstairs hall. I think I'm going to go for the Pindot one as it's water resistant and non slip. Don't know if they are machine washable though but it says they are easy to clean, so I'm thinking bucket of soapy water and hang on line.

Also have a look at these washable, rubber backed ones on eBay :flowers:

I have been so upset by Matty being treated badly on another forum but just now, the nasty posts have been removed so I think the mods are on the case. I nearly posted there myself :mad: but it would not have helped the situation :(

Glad it's sorted :flowers:

Wilf-1.jpg

Gorjuss :wub:

BenjiG.jpg

:wub:

It's my own fault I had put her food in then started faffing about around her doing water bottle and tidy up and I think my hand smelled of coat apple, The little cross patch ginga monster luffs me really :wub:

Norty Bubbles! How is she liking her new cage?

Chook - do as you are told please and if you still taste blood today get thee to the docs, thank you :flowers:

IMG_3451copy.jpg

:wub:

Threelabs.jpg

Perfick :wub:

Marge - sorry missed the news re Spike's heart rate :GroupHug:

Morning all! :wavey:

Tis twirly :tired:

Sorry if I have missed any thing. :unsure:

Just had the coppers on door step. :rolleyes: I am being done for assault :rolleyes: I hit a plonker *that is the polite version* for kicking 5 barrels out of a little Staffie over the field earlier on. It was his dog. It didn't come back on command and he kicked it when he did. No wonder he didn't want to return to him.

I smacked him hard when he kicked his dog. Sorry folks, violence isn't good or the right thing to do. I did it but I am still here to tell you all. Dog is safe over night. I am sure Julie (Dog warden) will be here in the morning to pick little Staffie pup up. In the mean time I am off to sort out a crate for little Staffie. :rolleyes:

kazz, im a firm beleiver in violence, but one question.. were there any witnessess? if not deny everything and say you took the lead off him, called him an a****** and marched off and obviusly he now feels like a prize tit for being told off by a woman and has concocted this strange story about violence.

Does he really want the world to know what he did to his dog?

The RSPCA should be interested.

Helly's suggestion sounds like a plan :) And if that bloke wants to save his sorry @rse then he keeps quiet or else he might well get done for animal abuse! :mad: I can only hope that if I ever face the same situation (I hope to doG that I won't, for the dog's sake! :() I will have the presence of mind to do the same as you did. Nice one mate! :flowers: (<- NOT a reef!)