New Year's Eve / Hogmanay Plans?

purple_mog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm staying at home with the animals and have a couple of cheap toys for Dex and Fleur to destroy later which normally takes their mind off any fireworks. Thankfully they aren't frightened as such but they trigger each other off into full ballistic protect mode.

I got together with ex 31 December 1991 so it's going to be a night of mixed emotions for me.

Oh and I have wine :D

Sitting in watching the box, got an early start tomorrow :rolleyes: Besides, Boo don't like the fireworks either. So it'll be a case of TV up loud, watching the ones on the river through the window thinking 'ooh ahh oh wow' :rolleyes: and wishing Boo a happy birthday :biggrin: my little puppy will be 9 years old :ohmy: when did that happen? :unsure: :laugh:

I will be staying in tonight with the dogs aswell, I thought I was in the minority so it is nice to hear other people are also staying in ... I havn't gone out on new years eve for a few years now and I am normally fast asleep and get woken up by the fireworks at midnight grrrrrrr !!!

Happy New Year everybody

I will be staying in tonight with the dogs aswell, I thought I was in the minority so it is nice to hear other people are also staying in ... I havn't gone out on new years eve for a few years now and I am normally fast asleep and get woken up by the fireworks at midnight grrrrrrr !!!

Happy New Year everybody

Pull up a chair, pour a drink and talk bollox with us stay at homes :flowers: Someone might even bring cake later :D

Absolutely bog all...............I hate Hogmanay............I hate all the kissing and drunken spewers :sick01:

I might just stay up to watch the Chick Murrey thing thats on BBC1, Scottish humour at it's very best, if you've got Sky you can get it on BBC Scotland, I think it's on at about 11ish...........you will laugh, a lot.

Pull up a chair, pour a drink and talk bollox with us stay at homes :flowers: Someone might even bring cake later :D

I'll be joining you in the 'stay at home' corner :rolleyes:

Can't remember the last time I went out on NYE - lost in the mists of time :laugh:

I'll prob spend midnight on here, with my friends, with a glass of ............................................................................ J2O in my hand :laugh

Happy New Year to those fugees off out celebrating - will think of you when you're freezing your bits off later on :bigtonstuck: