UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa Present Opening Thread.

phoebejo

Sorry my photos are carp but here you go.

Archie finding out he has a new chicken toy

Archie1.jpg

"OK chicken one false move and you get your bum bited"

Archie2.jpg

Despite the wild eyed look of photo one he loves his chicken and has carried it everywhere today and laid on it when he's settled down so thank you Mindy :flowers:

George is very hard to photograph and with him not being too well at the moment we didn't want to push it but managed to get these two:

"Ooooh num num num"

George1.jpg

Wearing his lovely blankie

George2.jpg

Thank you again Joanne (Madison) for the lovely gifts :flowers:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue would like to thank Doggylover andthe gang for his prezzies. He was looking forward to tucking in. His mum let him have a treat, then the scrooge put the rest away, as she said he would be a piggie :ohmy: and eat the lot!!!! He really doesn't know what she means!!!! :rolleyes:

Lucy would like to thank her secret santa, who is still a secret. As Lucy is a ladeeee she has saved some for another day. She has got to think of her waistline you see!!!!!! :laugh:

Sorry no pics. Dud batteries. :mecry:

Edited by greys mum

Thank you Secret Santa for Lottie's presents.

I could not get any photos of my Lottie but she got some fabby doo home made dog biscuits and a tug toy like an Xmas pudding. There was no card though so fess up who was it.

Michaela thinks it may be Purple Mog as she makes bickie's

I got Caffertysmum's Lottie which I though was dead good.

Hi

Sorry I'm a bad mam and forgot to charge up the camera to take any pictures :mecry:

Suki was really excited and happy to see her presents, thank you Ingipops and Keelah. She has been munching on her food already and will be enjoying her squeaky toys when I am out of ear shot :laugh:

As I opened Suki's presents first, the cats soon lost interest and wandered off (they are a baa humbug lot!). They popped back when I started to open theirs and thank Phoebejo and family for their lovely toys and treats. They are going to be in heaven with all that cat nip they will be sniffing and playing with! :D

THanks again for organising this :)

Saffy and Neo would like to thank Yantan and undisclosed SS.

Saffy opening her pressies. Its difficult to get pics as she is a bit manic with excitement.

She spots the ball.

SL371004.jpg (my choccies were removed pronto) :wink:

Ooh whats in here?

SL371005.jpg

Back to the ball with Lauren helping.

SL371006.jpg

So what else have we got?

SL371007.jpg

Yummy, this smells edible. :biggrin:

SL371010.jpg

Apologies for the lack of opened pics as all things had to be removed pronto for Neo's opening session. :rolleyes:

I didnt get any photos as it was all a bit manic here :wacko:

Thank you to Alex and babies for Ashleys most amazing presents :flowers: :flowers: she had the most beautiful collar (photos to be added later) the colour looks beautiful against Ash's fur, a brilliant colour choice (and a thanks to Laura for making such lovely collars) the treats Ash absolutely loves and kept mugging me for more :laugh: :laugh:

thanks again Alex for such lovely gifts :wub:

Ellllllllllllllie - Sparks' SS was Barb and her Holly dog :flowers:

:laugh: :blush02: sorry but it was just signed Holly n I got confuzzled :laugh:

Doggy Lover thank you so much for all Jack's lovely pressies, and my rubber duck! :biggrin: he loves the treats, and I will be using the treat ball this evening :biggrin: :flowers:

Edited by sparkle

Sparkle, don't worry about getting the name wrong, non doubt my dreadful writting had something to go with it

I have returned to the land of the living today, just. So thank you SS (Uke) for our pressies Holly's and mine

Xmas2008007.jpg

She did not know wich one to put downXmas2008014.jpg

We are both very pleased

Barbara

IMG_7896.jpg

Oh Kelly :ohmy: That boy is soooooooo gorgeous :wub:

100_0248.jpg

:biggrin: I am so glad that she liked them, Chasta :wub: That teensy little Air Kong was too cute to be resisted :wub:

There seem to be an awful lot of *still* Secret Santas :wacko: Did lots of people forget to reveal themselves in the accompanying cards? :unsure:

Anyway, for those of you who have posted and are still in the dark at the moment:

"OB would like to say an entusiastic Thank you to his (still) Secret Santa"

That would be billydog :flowers:

thankyou thankyoui thankyou to an anonymous SS for Farah's

That would be Kimba's Mum :flowers:

Lucy would like to thank her secret santa, who is still a secret.

That would be rudi :flowers:

Thank you Secret Santa for Lottie's presents.

That would be Purple_Mog :flowers:

Saffy and Neo would like to thank Yantan and undisclosed SS.

That would be Chickentikka :flowers:

Murphy would like to say a big thank you to his (still!) Secret Santa.

That would be khanu :flowers:

If you need to know who your Secret Santa is, please post here or PM me or Missus Bejo :flowers:

Cocoa would like to say a huge thank you to Caffreysmum and family for his lovely presents - there are photos I will have to download them first though

and

Butter and his Mommy would like to say a huge thank you to HLGS for his lovely presents and his Mommy's lovely lovely presents. They were absolutely fab - thank you

:flowers:

xx

Izzy, Hun, Flynn and POlly would like to say a big thank you to Sparkle for their SS parcels, we had balls flying everywhere and the hot dogs looked so good to eat I had to stop middle son from cutting open a roll and getting the ketchup out. :D

Portia, Sparkey, Holly and Harry would also like to thank Yantan for their pressies - Harry took control of the pink mouse and threw it out the window :rolleyes: hotly pursued by Sparkey The girls decided to stay behind and eat the munchies :wub:

Thank you also Yantan for my lovely book it was very kind :wub:

Thank you to our SS organisers - it is such great fun and brings our little community closer together.