Oldies Christmas Walk - Photos!

Wendbert

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir H does look happy in that last one :laugh: :wub:

I don't know what came over him :wacko:

Every time I lifted the camera up, he was there so, I couldn't help but take a lovely picture of him. He's a sweetie :wub:

He probably thought you had treats :laugh: If I remember right, he did stop and sit in front of some other people and try and persuade them that he's never fed :rolleyes:

We both love him to bits - however I feel that Sid is just so perfect (apart from peeing aginst Ron's leg today :biggrin: ) that he will be so easy to rehome and there will be room for another lost soul here. However, if Ron really, really wants him to stay then obviously I would not stand in the way.

Sid is very lovely indeed and if I wasn't looking for a bitch, I'd be very tempted :wub:

I didn't like to mentioning the wee'ing up leg incident :wink: Mind you, after Lynn's fosterdog pee'd up my leg last year, maybe its an Oldies Foster Dog Annual ritual :unsure: :laugh:

So what was the total dog count in the end - I'm thinking it must have been 18+??

I checked the thread in Walks and I reckon 25 :wink:

We both love him to bits - however I feel that Sid is just so perfect (apart from peeing aginst Ron's leg today :biggrin: ) that he will be so easy to rehome and there will be room for another lost soul here. However, if Ron really, really wants him to stay then obviously I would not stand in the way.

What a wonderful wife to even consider making such a sacrifice for your man :wink: :wub:

We missed you, Lynne :flowers:

Think Jed overdid it yesterday... he was sound asleep most of last night - as in just about opening an eyelid when touched - and this morning he is quiet and snuggled up in one of the beds. Poor boy - Bo naturally is full of beans and keeps throwing the black kong at him and barking to try and get him to play. (mind you - he is not walking stiffly and does not appear to be in pain but I would imagine there are a fair few bruises coming up as well - better play it by ear at agility tonight)

Think Jed overdid it yesterday... he was sound asleep most of last night - as in :GroupHug:just about opening an eyelid when touched - and this morning he is quiet and snuggled up in one of the beds. Poor boy - Bo naturally is full of beans and keeps throwing the black kong at him and barking to try and get him to play. (mind you - he is not walking stiffly and does not appear to be in pain but I would imagine there are a fair few bruises coming up as well - better play it by ear at agility tonight)

Awww poor Jed - hope he recovers soon :wub:

Norty Bo - leave your brother alone :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: for Wiggle this morning. Sir H :wub:

Think there will have been a lot of tired dogs last night - play was a tad energetic at times :laugh:

Nice to see everyone at the walk yesterday and put names to faces - humans and dogs :laugh:

Edited by rufus the wonderdog

Kiera with her frisby :wub:

SL370950.jpg

Glen... maybe not his best photoshoot! Sack the photographer :laugh:

SL370984.jpg

Louie :wub:

SL370994.jpg

Not sure if this is Todd or Sid?

SL370998.jpg

Bran looking like he has been hypnotised. :laugh:

SL370995.jpg

Freddy or Amber?

SL370999.jpg

And last but not least two of Taraoochis dogs.

SL370951.jpg

I missed loads of pics. No idea how as I seemed to permanently have the camera in my hand :rolleyes:

Apologies for the rubbish quality. I wont give up my day job! :laugh:

Edited to add this as it makes me think of Sir H. :laugh: Henry try two legs at once! :D

SL370949.jpg

Edited by safneo